Class of 2014 - RB Ish Witter (FL) Offered | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 RB Ish Witter (FL) Offered

Funny thing is Ish has been Syracuse for the last 2 months. He was never Rutgers how Hunt gets these quotes is beyond me. First with Hallmon, then with Wittee. He must do a great job of leading them with his quesrions

Funny thing is Ish has been Syracuse for the last 2 months. He was never Rutgers how Hunt gets these quotes is beyond me. First with Hallmon, then with Wittee. He must do a great job of leading them with his quesrions

Id imagine it goes like this.

Todd - "As you know Rutgers has produced so many great running backs like Ray Rice, ...(awkward pause). Do you see yourself filling the role of the next great RB at The University of Rutgers."

Player: "Yes"

Todd - "If the University of Rutgers, was the only school in D1 and they offered you a scholarship would you accept"

Player - "Yes"

Reported as - Per $cout, 5* RB has UofR out front to nab another RB to add to its long legacy of RB's. :rolling: :bat:

Haha I feel like you're baiting him to respond.
He ain't got no time fo that! Got to keep up with all the boards across the country for his nex story...

I am really quietly hoping you guys are right on this one, I love Ish's tape, haven't seen a back cut like that at full speed in a while, would love to see him in Orange.

The latest Hunr interview with Ish and the resulting headline:

Hunt: "Ish, would you say Flood is more like Hitler or Stalin?"
Ish: "uhh, Stalin I guess"
Hunt: "would you say Shafer is more like Mother Theresa or Gandhi?"
Ish: "uhh I guess Mother Theresa"

Headline: Ish now a heavy Cuse lean, compares Flood to Stalin and Shafer to Mother Theresa!!!"

LOL, now Hunt is implying that Ish might not have a commitable Rutgers offer and that he thinks RU could land Samuels. LOL this guy makes Farrel and Dohn look objective.

LOL...he did a week ago but now he doesn't, sure. Ollison probably doesn't now either.

LOL, now Hunt is implying that Ish might not have a commitable Rutgers offer and that he thinks RU could land Samuels. LOL this guy makes Farrel and Dohn look objective.

LOL...he did a week ago but now he doesn't, sure. Ollison probably doesn't now either.

Toad is a heck of a spin meister. To bad we dont have our own recruiting homer. Perception is everything and all the lemmings would follow the homerism.

Toad is a heck of a spin meister. To bad we dont have our own recruiting homer. Perception is everything and all the lemmings would follow the homerism.
I nominate Cali!

Glad he is leaning cuse, any info on Ollison and which way he is leaning. somebody posted couple days ago that we werent in a good position to land him, anything change?

Glad he is leaning cuse, any info on Ollison and which way he is leaning. somebody posted couple days ago that we werent in a good position to land him, anything change?

Were not really in it with Ollison from what I have heard, he seems unlikely barring a huge change.

247 has added 2 predictions since yesterday (7/30) pointing Witter to Cuse. Not sure if either of the predictions were previously to Rutgers.

247 has added 2 predictions since yesterday (7/30) pointing Witter to Cuse. Not sure if either of the predictions were previously to Rutgers.

One was. So 1 guy flipped.

One of the predictions on there is from April, so you can pretty much throw that one out. So right now it's 3/2 Rutgers with the 2 latest to Syracuse. Sounds like the wind is blowing strong in our direction.

@CuseNationFOX: Cuse target Ish Witter RT @rashaanish21: Apologize to everyone. But I will be making my decision later on in the school year!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom