Class of 2014 - RB Ish Witter (FL) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 RB Ish Witter (FL) Offered

Ish and Ollison could be a deadly duo. Very worst we look to be in good shape to get at least 1 of them. Rutgers already has 2 RB's, i can't see them taking 4. Going to be a crucial visit

247 has him visiting Rutgers on 7/22 and SU on 7/25. Saw before where he was suppose to visit Syracuse on 7/23. Anyone see a visit date on TOS that might confirm one or the other dates.

Cuse 1h
2014 RB Ish Witter (@rashaanish21) tweets that he will make his decision on August 1st. Syracuse is in his final 3

Is it three schools or two...don't see where he has visited Mizzou or plans to.

Cuse 1h
2014 RB Ish Witter (@rashaanish21) tweets that he will make his decision on August 1st. Syracuse is in his final 3

Is it three schools or two...don't see where he has visited Mizzou or plans to.

It's pretty much Syracuse or Rutgers

Does Rutgers have room? They will tell him they do ...

we had ray rice until the coaching change...what has rutgirls done since

who's checking out that steelhead;)

What's a steelhead? :confused:
The steelhead is a sea-run rainbow trout (anadromous) usually returning to freshwater to spawn after two to three years at sea; rainbow trout and steelhead trout are the same species.

The steelhead is a sea-run rainbow trout (anadromous) usually returning to freshwater to spawn after two to three years at sea; rainbow trout and steelhead trout are the same species.
I was joking, as per my avitar.

I just love his video.

His style will be great in the Loud House.

Paired with Ollison they will do damage.

Hopefully we get our scat back in Ish, looks to have some real quick cutting ability.

It's funny how TOS has Devan Carter listed at LB for Rutgers. So much for him playing RB there.
Believing anything Rutgers says to you is a huge mmistake kids make. It goes to the zdzSchiano basic 101. Tell them what they want to hear and lie about other schools facilities playing surface and anything else that comes to mnd in a negative fashion. He earned the name "Shady" for a reason.

Don't take the word of a message board over that of the official school site.
The school site doesn't have the incoming frosh listed. So, I'll just go with what TOS and pretty much everyone else has been speculating that he'll end up at LB.

The school site doesn't have the incoming frosh listed. So, I'll just go with what TOS and pretty much everyone else has been speculating that he'll end up at LB.

Go to the 2:40 mark for Carter
What you saw on one of the Rutgers sites is what the admin/scout saw in Carter and not what the coach thought. Look for him to have a role similar to Brian Leonard. Some of those same site keep saying Darius Hamilton was going to play DE for Rutgers. Hamilton has always played DT and will start there this year for Rutgers.

What you saw on one of the Rutgers sites is what the admin/ saw in Carter and not what the coach thought. Look for him to have a role similar to Brian Leonard. Some of those same site keep saying Darius Hamilton was going to play DE for Rutgers. Hamilton has always played DT and will start there this year for Rutgers.
Spending time in the Big East was like staying at a hotel with bedbugs named Rutgers.

Go to the 2:40 mark for Carter
What you saw on one of the Rutgers sites is what the admin/ saw in Carter and not what the coach thought. Look for him to have a role similar to Brian Leonard. Some of those same site keep saying Darius Hamilton was going to play DE for Rutgers. Hamilton has always played DT and will start there this year for Rutgers.

You obviously are much more interested in what becomes of him than I am. I wish the kid well, but I hope to never have to watch a Rutgers game again.

Has Rutgers put any Rb's in the league besides Rice?
The kid Jamison just got drafted in the 7th in April didn't he? Or did he go undrafted after leaving a year early?