Class of 2014 - RB Ish Witter (FL) Offered | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 RB Ish Witter (FL) Offered

I am in no way implying anything may happen with this, but apparently Rutgers RB recruit Robert Martin blew out his knee last week. Wonder if this would open them back up to accepting a Witter commitment? Could be something to watch out for

I am in no way implying anything may happen with this, but apparently Rutgers RB recruit Robert Martin blew out his knee last week. Wonder if this would open them back up to accepting a Witter commitment? Could be something to watch out for

I dont think so, if that were to happen Rutgers would get killed by other coaching staffs.

I dont think so, if that were to happen Rutgers would get killed by other coaching staffs.

it wouldn't be the first time something like that happened. it can be spun several different ways

it wouldn't be the first time something like that happened. it can be spun several different ways

Schools like Georgia, ALabama, OSU, Mich, etc can get away with that. A school like Rutgers cant.

Very surprising news on TOS. Shocking really if true. :crazy:

Very surprising news on TOS. Shocking really if true. :crazy:

wow.. If you remember back to that article about him wanting to make an early decision so spots don't close up, I guess that has come full circle.

i guess that's what happens if you listen to the Flood sells about him being their "top" guy

dis ship sailed ... we got eyes on another prize

one reason Phillips committed - da ultimatum

This is unbelievable. If this can be taken as good news then there is a good possibility the staff plans on closing this class strong.

wow.. If you remember back to that article about him wanting to make an early decision so spots don't close up, I guess that has come full circle.

i guess that's what happens if you listen to the Flood sells about him being their "top" guy

" If we have players that are good enough from our home state, we're gonna work as hard as we can to keep them at home, but if they don't want to come here for whatever reason, then we'll go find the next best kid who wants to be here." HCSS

I guess that goes for all these recruits no matter what state they are from.

If this ship has sailed, I wonder if Boyd or someone else gets it. We need another rb

What happened? Did we pull his offer?

What happened? Did we pull his offer?

who knows? apparently only taking 1 rb this class, even though i thought Erv was recruited as an H-Back? Going to be interesting if we go after anyone else, but doesn't look like it now.

My understanding also was that erv was an Hback/slot back. We also have Naesean howard, who reportedly has been recruited as a safety , but maybe could earn a look at RB.

Number one choice Ish Witter if/Once he committs hes our number one back on our board good chance on getting him when he visits

Number one choice Ish Witter if/Once he committs hes our number one back on our board good chance on getting him when he visits
Read through the lines above.

Staff put their foot down. Can't let these kids drag you along, have to make hard decisions and move with what you feel is a good alternative.

I love Erv Phillips. You can go back and look at my posts about him. Think he will be another really valuable weapon. Loaded with athletic freaks in this class right now.

Interesting development to say the least and a bit mystifying honestly. I would not feel comfortable bringing in only Phillips this class.

Next year, at RB we'll have George Morris, Devante McFarlane, Ashton Broyld (technically an RB, but plays hybrid role), Erv Phillips, Naesean Howard (rumored to be moved to safety).
Taking only one RB this class seems pretty unlikely. That would leave us pretty thin, unless Jerome Smith decides to return for one more year.

Next year, at RB we'll have George Morris, Devante McFarlane, Ashton Broyld (technically an RB, but plays hybrid role), Erv Phillips, Naesean Howard (rumored to be moved to safety).
Taking only one RB this class seems pretty unlikely. That would leave us pretty thin, unless Jerome Smith decides to return for one more year.

Broyld is not a RB, he was put there out of necessity by the last staff but he won't be playing that position at SU again.

At this point Jerome will be back next year. 27 carries and about 120 yards through 2 games isn't going to get him into the draft.