RB Jarveon Howard transferring to Alcorn St | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

RB Jarveon Howard transferring to Alcorn St

I'll never forget the Shredder pulling a sure TD out of Jarveon's gut and scoring it himself. I don't think Jarveon will forget it, either.
Or that the play was 100% called for Howard...

I'll never forget the Shredder pulling a sure TD out of Jarveon's gut and scoring it himself. I don't think Jarveon will forget it, either.
It was the right call. Shredder walked into the end zone untouched.

Handing off has more risk than keeping it. If it’s clear you keep it always.
Unless you think its clear and get blind sided by a guy you didn't see and then the team loses their starting QB. Hand offs are fundamental. Players should be expected to execute them. If risk aversion is a factor there, then a team should never throw inside the five.

He was consistently more confident in his ability to make the play than another guy. He probably had reason to feel that way.

Unless you think its clear and get blind sided by a guy you didn't see and then the team loses their starting QB. Hand offs are fundamental. Players should be expected to execute them. If risk aversion is a factor there, then a team should never throw inside the five.

He was consistently more confident in his ability to make the play than another guy. He probably had reason to feel that way.
He made the right call keeping it. Howard is a cry baby and his playing time fell off a cliff after that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom