Class of 2021 - RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

And Virginia and Rutgers

I’m surprised Rutgers would consider him a “take”. :p

(This is a joke. Rutgers fans - all 3 of them - claimed Duce Chestnut wasn’t a “take” for them. But only after it was clear he had no interest. ;) )

After my conversation with rivals today josh will no longer be a 2 star after November! He will be a 4 star
I don’t know why, but that is very exciting. Congratulations. He deserves it. And, I am sure he would never do it, but if he could mess with Rutgers a little, it would be hilarious.

After my conversation with rivals today josh will no longer be a 2 stayr after November! He will be a 4 star
If you're willing to share, I'd be very interested in how the process with Rivals goes. Did they call you and say "He's making us look like idiots-Oops!"?

Reminds me of AJ Dillon, good thing the dazzlers out in colorado now.

Who?

Tucker and Hough probably give SU it's best backfield since Reyes and Rhodes. Jordan gets to be Percy Harvin

Interesting comparison with Jordan -- I would love to see our coaching staff utilize him like that -- forget running him inside, just get him the ball out in space with pitches / quick swing out passes, and let him make plays.

Interesting comparison with Jordan -- I would love to see our coaching staff utilize him like that -- forget running him inside, just get him the ball out in space with pitches / quick swing out passes, and let him make plays.

It’s mind-numbingly baffling why our coaches literally refused to use him in space this year.

Why run a 170 lb guy who can break ankles and is a blur in the open field, between the tackles so he’s enclosed in over a ton of humanity, with zero room to maneuver??
:rolleyes:

Don't mind if that ship sails.
Howard’s an ACC calibre running back who’d provide quality depth and goal line push. He hasn’t shown any immaturity or side antics. What’s wrong with taking him back?

To my knowledge Adams opted out to train for the NFL, Howard opted out in general as was allowed.

Howard’s an ACC calibre running back who’d provide quality depth and goal line push. He hasn’t shown any immaturity or side antics. What’s wrong with taking him back?

To my knowledge Adams opted out to train for the NFL, Howard opted out in general as was allowed.

Yep. You need more than 3 capable RB’s. Which I don’t see without Howard.

Yep. You need more than 3 capable RB’s. Which I don’t see without Howard.
Agreed, just made a separate thread on the situation.

In either case of Howard being back or not, Josh is going to be a crucial addition to Syracuse with the below in mind.

-Dixon to my knowledge never made it to campus.
-Elmore transitioned to line play.
- Pierre has not secured a role in the two or three deep.
- Can’t remember whether Garrison transferred or not.
- Wax fit better at LB.

We need a power back.

Absolutely his work ethic is crazy goes to practice comes home lifts for 90 mins and then does footwork and then eats while he does homework and does it all week except game days ! Earned not given
Looking forward to him bringing that grind to Syracuse. Need the workout warriors around to push the rest of the team.

Last I heard Jarveon was back in Mississippi, I liked him and would like him back, but I just do not know about his status going forward.

If Jarveon Howard returns, I really like our projected RB depth chart for next year.
Not sure he will be welcomed back

Hes getting ready to be drafted after all

Agreed, just made a separate thread on the situation.

In either case of Howard being back or not, Josh is going to be a crucial addition to Syracuse with the below in mind.

-Dixon to my knowledge never made it to campus.
-Elmore transitioned to line play.
- Pierre has not secured a role in the two or three deep.
- Can’t remember whether Garrison transferred or not.
- Wax fit better at LB.

We need a power back.
i will even add Jo-El Shaw going JC and then to Central Mich w Sean Lewis
Saw him play against ASU last year, fumbled twice in the game

As good as Hough is projected to be, does SU need to bring in another RB for depth? HS player, JUCO, or transfer?

Not sure he will be welcomed back

Hes getting ready to be drafted after all
No, that was not his story.

Jarveon had a good reason
Idk about Adams
maybe they didn’t there chances with the O line injuries? Honestly I don’t know that’s just a possibility every team not just us is going to sweat out who’s coming back or transferring

As good as Hough is projected to be, does SU need to bring in another RB for depth? HS player, JUCO, or transfer?
Is this a serious question? It goes w/out saying that depth is everything in football, where a couple of key injuries can kill a season. And with a talent like Josh, you always have to pull the trigger. Not sure I understand your take on this.

Is this a serious question? It goes w/out saying that depth is everything in football, where a couple of key injuries can kill a season. And with a talent like Josh, you always have to pull the trigger. Not sure I understand your take on this.
He means sign another RB besides Josh, because Josh projects to be very good, another RB may not be necessary or that is the question.