Class of 2021 - RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

I want to see Dino bring in some beef on the oline especially at guard. Between Hough and Tucker we need to focus less on OLs that can run between snaps and more on putting guys on their Arse.

EED06668-9EA6-4C4C-A127-B93D8B72F7F7.jpeg

When you step in hole with #10 better be ready

Love the look on the face of the guy behind the play.

#2 gets kudos for accepting that challenge.
That's like Marek taking the charge from Zion - only in this case 'Zion' then dunked over him.
[/QUOTE
No doubt Apollo got some tough kids first team all year came to hit Josh

I would love hear y’all thoughts on cuse this year?
Frustration.

In the end it comes down to this. Our ability to properly train, condition and practice was severely stunted by the pandemic situation. As a result, a crazy list of injuries accrued. No college team can sustain the injury list we have. This year was to our disadvantage from the start. Now we see even Clemson’s not immune to roster blows attributed to the 2020 situation.

However, Im INCREDIBLY encouraged by our defenses depth and competitiveness. Queeley and Taj Harris’ continued development as quality receivers. The undeniable progress in our running back room, it’s clear our RB coaches are top notch. These kids are playing hard and developing up and down the depth chart. The lines gaining invaluable experience as well. Its noticeable each week despite the win/loss column.

The offseasob will be about who we can get to stay, and how we can best prepare to position ourselves to maximize conditioning and preparation when the time comes to begin actioning for 2021

Last edited:
Frustration.

In the end it comes down to this. Our ability to properly train, condition and practice was severely stunted by the pandemic situation. As a result, a crazy list of injuries accrued. No college team can sustain the injury list we have. This year was to our disadvantage from the start. Now we see even Clemson’s not immune to roster blows attributed to the 2020 situation.

However, Im INCREDIBLY encouraged by our defenses depth and competitiveness. Queeley and Taj Harris’ continued development as quality receivers. The undeniable progress in our running back room, it’s clear our RB coaches are top notch. These kids are playing hard and developing up and down the depth chart. The lines gaining invaluable experience as well. Its noticeable each week despite the win/loss column.

The offseasob will be about who we can get to stay, and how we can best prepare to position ourselves to maximize conditioning and preparation when the time comes to begin actioning for 2020z
This is a good post right here. Give him all your “likes”

Snake bit. I have no doubts that with a healthy OL, one of the two Rbs that opted out Cisco Trill Coley... We would have won 6 games or more.

Love the look on the face of the guy behind the play.

#2 gets kudos for accepting that challenge.
That's like Marek taking the charge from Zion - only in this case 'Zion' then dunked over him.
Excellent spot. Priceless (oh chit) moment.

Last edited:
Yesterday we started our:

3rd string QB-True freshman
4th string RB-True freshman
4th and 5th string guards
4th and 5th string safeties

Not easy to win with that lineup. Get healthy, get a good off-season in and try to make a bowl next year with a manageable schedule. Recruiting class looks solid and hopefully we hold onto everybody.

Last edited:
Yesterday we started our:

3rd string QB-True freshman
4th string RB-True freshman
4th and 5th string guards
4th and 5th string safeties

Not easy to win with that lineup. Get healthy, get a good off-season in and try to make a bowl next year with a manageable schedule. Recruiting class looks solid and hopefully we hold onto everybody.
Future looks bright !

I think this is Dino's best class. Would like to finish it with one more quality DB.
It might be ( CB ) William Wells from FL. 6'2 180 he seems to be one of the only high school players that has been mentioned recently in the recruiting news 247 has him as listed as warm for SU. I watched his films and I can see why the staff likes him so much.

It might be ( CB ) William Wells from FL. 6'2 180 he seems to be one of the only high school players that has been mentioned recently in the recruiting news 247 has him as listed as warm for SU. I watched his films and I can see why the staff likes him so much.
Yes, really like his film.

too many headwinds to overcome. Your son and Sean Tucker are going to eat in the
A gap next year. Interior OL is going to be much, much, much better.

this offense is set up to generate chunk play from inside runs, seen it in the past, looking forward to it again

Last edited:
Looks like SU will have its own version of the Bus, Ironhead, and Beastmode