Class of 2021 - RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

How does the best running back in pa only have 47 votes? Josh should be running away with this vote like the defensive players that try to tackle him. Rigged. Time to vote.
I checked all 6 classes. The two kids ahead of Josh have tons more votes than any other player in any other class. There is only one other player with over 1000 votes and he is not much over 1000.

The two players ahead of him are decent players but nowhere close to as good as Josh is. Not sure where Harmon is going to college. I think Givens is going to Duquesne.

Looks like winning this contest could be the pinnacle of their athletic careers and both families want it badly. I think both have some maniacal family members voting for them non stop and Josh is caught up in the middle of their Hatfield vs McCoy type family feud.

Somebody for Logan is poll watching...his numbers are rising...Cuse fans are going to need to go overdrive here!

6FE3816D-DE8A-4F04-B6C5-7A4DFAE487DD.gif