Class of 2018 - RB Mychale Salahuddin (DC) Transferring from Pitt | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Mychale Salahuddin (DC) Transferring from Pitt

Can't stand that there have been no posts/news/anything on Salahuddin since esterday at 6:04. And sorry readers, I wish I could offer something other than wishful thinking. We need this guy for his exceptional ability and the optics of landing a USC decommit. Tired of metropolitan Pitt getting higher rated recruits than us and for the Dontez Ford transfer (the guy killed us). They turnover coaches frequently, play in an off campus stadium and generally are just a lost in the sauce college football team in a mostly major league town. How is it they out perform us so regularly? This has to change and Dino & Co. are the catalysts for that transformation.
Let's get this guy!

Last edited:
So we’re waiting till NSD huh?

Alas. Maybe Jordan will get his grades up by the end of the year?

Oh well. Would have loved to have him but his loss imo.

Im still not even remotely scared of pitt.

Healthy Dungey and we’ll beat them to the tune of several td’s.

Im still not even remotely scared of pitt.

Healthy Dungey and we’ll beat them to the tune of several td’s.

What about a sidelined Dungey and a healthy Devito?

What about a sidelined Dungey and a healthy Devito?
Remains to be seen. But if Dungey’s sidelined because he can’t run the offense as well then Pitt better run for the hills.

We have beat pitt once in a quite a while. And by 3 at that. I wouldn't gloat just yet. They are finishing their recruiting year strong.

I'm not sure why anyone will be surprised if he picks Pitt, I said it before, they usually win these battles for whatever reason. We usually don't win these battles in general, this might change in time with DB but as far these high profile recruits, we are pretty much in the same boat as with our previous 2 - 3 coaches. Get some visits and interest but typically lose the battle. As long as the overall quality of our commits continues to improve, I'm not worried about these type of players.

I'm not sure why anyone will be surprised if he picks Pitt, I said it before, they usually win these battles for whatever reason. We usually don't win these battles in general, this might change in time with DB but as far these high profile recruits, we are pretty much in the same boat as with our previous 2 - 3 coaches. Get some visits and interest but typically lose the battle. As long as the overall quality of our commits continues to improve, I'm not worried about these type of players.

I think we are winning.
Edward Hendrix - 4* at ESPN
Qadir White - 4* at 2-4-7
Trill Willams - 4* at 2-4-7

I think we are winning.
Edward Hendrix - 4* at ESPN
Qadir White - 4* at 2-4-7
Trill Willams - 4* at 2-4-7
Plus we have Adams which is All as good if not better than MS do to the fact he already has the next level experience and who knows this Howard kid could be all as good as MS. So yes it would have been nice to get him but wasn't a must.

Plus we have Adams which is All as good if not better than MS do to the fact he already has the next level experience and who knows this Howard kid could be all as good as MS. So yes it would have been nice to get him but wasn't a must.

Landing a back of Adams's caliber certainly takes the sting out of losing this prospect. Would have been nice to add Salahuddin to stock the pipeline for down the road, to improve the overall talent base, to send a message on the national recruiting trail, etc. but it isn't a "devastating" loss.

Would have liked to land him and Jordan, though, in terms of their home run ability.

Free Article

RIVALS’ REACTION…

Salahuddin is keeping things pretty quiet heading into his decision but, after reading between the lines, it seems like Pitt is the leader and has a pretty good chance of landing his commitment on Signing Day. The Panthers have their in-home visit with Salahuddin today and that's the only one scheduled so Pitt fans have to feel really good if they get the last word.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom