Class of 2018 - RB Mychale Salahuddin (DC) Transferring from Pitt | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Mychale Salahuddin (DC) Transferring from Pitt

No need to get worked up yet. There's no ink to dry anywhere.

He's going to Pitt.

Also, what's up, two four seven members that say I have no sources. Sorry I scoop the guy you pay for.
I never said any of that and id rather pay for 3 more coneys from heids than a month subscription to the crystal ball

Not aimed at you. My friend told me someone was questioning my credentials because it didn't come from their "pay board" first. :rolleyes:
I pity the fools

I think we are winning.
Edward Hendrix - 4* at ESPN
Qadir White - 4* at 2-4-7
Trill Willams - 4* at 2-4-7

I don't think I ever implied we weren't.

We've been signing a few good/high star players since Grob, players that other bigger programs tried to poach close to signing day. Our overall class seems to have a much stronger baseline than in years past, that's what's going to ultimately get us to a consistently winning program. I don't think anything I said implied we weren't winning or doing well in recruiting.

I don't think I ever implied we weren't.

We've been signing a few good/high star players since Grob, players that other bigger programs tried to poach close to signing day. Our overall class seems to have a much stronger baseline than in years past, that's what's going to ultimately get us to a consistently winning program. I don't think anything I said implied we weren't winning or doing well in recruiting.
OK. I took your comment that "we don't usually win these battles in general" as referring to recruiting overall. So you meant just against Pitt?

He's going to Pitt.

Also, what's up, two four seven members that say I have no sources. Sorry I scoop the guy you pay for.
I got the same info about a week ago by looking at the crystal ball.

OK. I took your comment that "we don't usually win these battles in general" as referring to recruiting overall. So you meant just against Pitt?

I think what I meant overall was lost in my poor writing. I’m just going to leave it as that so I don’t make it worse by trying to make it better lol.

But I do think our recruits this year are better overall. I personally see Salahuddin as a bigger national recruit just by the caliber of all the schools looking at him. I see him as just another level up from who’s committed this year, rightly or wrongly. Those are the players we’ve seen visit from time to time since Grob and typically, or never do we end up signing them. So if he doesn’t come here it won’t surpise me despite what we have to offer. I think we can be more in play for those type of players in the future though and this year shows we aren’t that far away.

I decided to keep writing anyway, lol. Hopefully that makes more sense even if people don’t agree. I was in no way bashing our class, I’ve said all along I like our class this year. In previous years everyone has always harped about how much better the commits are, how their offers are better than who we were getting before. This year I think it’s true

Bnoro not saying what i want to hear but he is usually spot on. I never doubt him i just dont like his answers. Overall i like our class.

Things can still change he didn’t sign yet. This is recruiting.

My source is telling me he's going to Pitt.

So if he is going to Pitt, did someones "source" say what was the determining factor or factors?

So if he is going to Pitt, did someones "source" say what was the determining factor or factors?
He said you can kind of connect more with god at Pitt in that article Cuselegacy posted. No idea what he’s talking about but it’s obviously important to him.

He said you can kind of connect more with god at Pitt in that article Cuselegacy posted. No idea what he’s talking about but it’s obviously important to him.

Maybe he’s anti-Semitic...

I’m being sarcastic in case not obvious.

As it appears he'll likely select Pitt, I'd like to know where SU fell short. Facilities, recent winning tradition, chemistry with the players. What can we change? - besides winning of course. I mean Salahuddin considers Babers vs. Narduzzi and he opts for Narduzzi - Wha? Then again Julia Roberts did marry Lyle Lovett.

I know it's a little more complicated than this, but he'd warrant massive playing time and less RB competition at SU while running in a climate controlled, fast-track facility. I'd really like to know his rationale. Not what he says publicly about feeling comfortable at Pitt or educational opportunities, but what really turned the tide. I don't get it, how we can lose this guy, especially when it comes down to peer schools. Maybe it's that we don't stress RB enough in our offense. But still.

I'll let it go next year when we're 2-0 and heading into a home field match up with #8 ranked FSU and Markenzy Pierce and Strickland are averaging a combined 175 ypg.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom