Class of 2018 - RB Mychale Salahuddin (DC) Transferring from Pitt | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Mychale Salahuddin (DC) Transferring from Pitt

Just because we have a cooler graphics team than Pitt, doesn't mean he has changed his mind. If Babers never got an in home with him, we aren't getting him.

That wasn't made by our staff

Just because we have a cooler graphics team than Pitt, doesn't mean he has changed his mind. If Babers never got an in home with him, we aren't getting him.
yeah but he did though.....

FYI:

@_ThatSportsDude and @BIG__KP who will be covering Mychale Salahuddin signing day live from his high school. Will also be streaming his announcement. #OITNF

say-anything.jpg

Is that a fax machine? Do kids really still use those?
I believe they still do although I had a parent tell me that for the December signing kids were allowed to text their commitment and then mail the NLI in later.

If Jordan cleans up his academics and we land this kid... Wow what a stable of backs we have for the next four years. Weapons out the wazzoo.

If Jordan cleans up his academics and we land this kid... Wow what a stable of backs we have for the next four years. Weapons out the wazzoo.
neither of those things is going to happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom