Class of 2018 - RB Mychale Salahuddin (DC) Transferring from Pitt | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Mychale Salahuddin (DC) Transferring from Pitt

Just keep in mind that this interview was info given by the Woodson Assistant Coach, Dwayne Johnson, to the writer. He didn't speak directly with Salahuddin.
I believe Johnson's son could be choosing a spot at SU as a DB also I think.

I believe Johnson's son could be choosing a spot at SU as a DB also I think.
LOL...no. Wrong Dwayne Johnson. The Asst Coach at Woodson just graduated from Texas Tech last year.

Nope. Pitt just was more attractive. Abdul actually helped give SU more of a chance.
Pitt wouldnt even get play in round consideration for the board hottie tournament

I'm sure they're good at selling being around Steeler scouts as well and having such people watching you all the time.

If he does choose Pitt over us I am dying to hear his side of the story why he chose them compared to us and not every ones opinions why.

Nope. Pitt just was more attractive. Abdul actually helped give SU more of a chance.
Then why have they sucked so long if there so "attractive?"

Pitt has nice facilities and a better situated campus, blah, blah, blah...I have to say that I'm always surprised when offensive players turn down the opportunity to play in this offense on the Dome's fast track. Let's be honest, kids at Salahuddin's level are all about football and showcasing themselves to the NFL. Sure, Steelers scouts, blah, blah, blah...but a stud RB in Babers' offense would get attention from all NFL teams' scouts.

Then why have they sucked so long if there so "attractive?"
Pitt's had more success than us recently and kids have different reasons for choosing different schools.

Pitt doesn't have an RB commit in this class. Salahuddin ran into some Steelers players when he was there, and they always show the kids that they'll be playing in and using NFL facilities. Narduzzi is a good coach with a good pedigree. Pitt has comparable academics to SU and is in an arguably nicer city. These are just some of the reasons he could have for choosing Pitt over SU, unfortunately.

Pitt has nice facilities and a better situated campus, blah, blah, blah...I have to say that I'm always surprised when offensive players turn down the opportunity to play in this offense on the Dome's fast track. Let's be honest, kids at Salahuddin's level are all about football and showcasing themselves to the NFL. Sure, Steelers scouts, blah, blah, blah...but a stud RB in Babers' offense would get attention from all NFL teams' scouts.
If you're an RB, and look at our track record over the last two years at RB, I don't think this offense would be showcasing your position. It may in the future, but Pitt has had a great track record of getting RBs to the NFL over the last 10 years, and just had one playing in the Super Bowl.

If you're an RB, and look at our track record over the last two years at RB, I don't think this offense would be showcasing your position. It may in the future, but Pitt has had a great track record of getting RBs to the NFL over the last 10 years, and just had one playing in the Super Bowl.
Yep. I'm just glad Abdul Adams could see himself in it.

I haven't had a problem with our top running back.

75aa356d0d3e83e4d8ac724cfe59bd6a

There is validity to what you posted and I'm not saying there aren't benefits to Pitt but, Narduzzi has only been there since 2015. He can't take credit for any of those running backs. The closest he can come is Connors and he was already there so if I'm selling the Cuse you can imagine some of my points. That being said there are other factors but RB pedigree statement can be weakened

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom