Class of 2018 - RB Mychale Salahuddin (DC) Transferring from Pitt | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Mychale Salahuddin (DC) Transferring from Pitt

First carry, nice run for about 10 yards, but he kind of forgot to not fumble, and give it to the other team...
Showed nice burst through the hole though...we need a back with burst...

Wow. Announcers are just butchering his name. Or maybe I am. I thought it was pronounced Saloodin, and they've called him, Sal-A-Hood-In

Wow. Announcers are just butchering his name. Or maybe I am. I thought it was pronounced Saloodin, and they've called him, Sal-A-Hood-In
According to the USC board, and separately 2 4 7 sports, it is pronounced Sah-La-Hoo-Deen.

I got pulled back into the playoff game. Any updates on his stats? Can you rewatch the game on espn 3?

I got pulled back into the playoff game. Any updates on his stats? Can you rewatch the game on espn 3?
When the game is over, it should be available on replay.

Being interviewed right now after scoring a TD. He just said that "Pitt is very high on my radar, and I'm still looking at Syracuse, North Carolina, and USC."
Not trying to read too much into that, but I'm going to go ahead and read into it. The fact that he mentioned Pitt first, and being "high on my radar" makes me unhappy.
Too bad his Pitt visit is last. I really think Dino could sell him on the Cuse with the last word.

It's not over, til it's over.

I only managed 40 min of the game... 3? Fumbles.

What's up with this roster? There are kids with no offers, no rank, 2 stars, and barely 3 stars... One of the dt's couldn't bend at all.. Some good players, too, but it just didn't seem like the game was ESPN worthy... Or they should have asked the 4 stars, and high 3's too... Meh.

Mychale Salahuddin, folks. Take your arguments about recruiting history or recruiting anyone other than Mychale Salahuddin to the main board. Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom