Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 134 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does any one read my posts? Hello is this thing on?

image.jpg

Geez, maybe you're finding out which people have you on ignore. Awkward!
No he is not on ignore as I was bouncing back and forth texting with the wife and others while I was writing this and then sent it in.there was a few minutes between his and mine.I am working in Plymouth ma. Now.

During that time he felt slighted I found out a friend had passed away also

I guess some always want to feel important.

So since NLOI Day is after January enrollment when does the commitment become binding? I've read on some reports that once he signs financial aid papers but I don't think that's really the case. Seem to recall several high profile recruits who planned on January enrollment signing FA agreements with multiple schools. If FA signature is indeed binding, how early can RW sign?

Based on what we read and heard I think the likelihood of a flip is extremely minor (sorry Chicken Littles out there) but I'd like an understanding.

In fairness to Dayne - who I always thought was overrated - wasn't he really banged up in that game?

Don't recall that. As it was the season opener I don't know how banged up he could have been. On the other hand, Cuse dominated that game from the get go and built a substantial lead so in fairness we may have taken the UW running game out of the equation.

It'd be pretty sweet for his Senior season to really "blow up" even more, giving SU its first 5* recruit in a long time.
once he gave us his verbal, he will be lucky to hold on to 4 stars. let alone 5.

So since NLOI Day is after January enrollment when does the commitment become binding? I've read on some reports that once he signs financial aid papers but I don't think that's really the case. Seem to recall several high profile recruits who planned on January enrollment signing FA agreements with multiple schools. If FA signature is indeed binding, how early can RW sign?

Based on what we read and heard I think the likelihood of a flip is extremely minor (sorry Chicken Littles out there) but I'd like an understanding.
I believe it becomes binding once he's attended his first class.

Hey man I was just kidding. I was just goofing around cause I just wrote it that's all.
I just thought it was odd that a video was to be released if the kid was going live,but I didn't see how it all shacked down as I am working 6 12hour days.

I just thought it was odd that a video was to be released if the kid was going live,but I didn't see how it all shacked down as I am working 6 12hour days.
I get it man sorry for your loss. Try and get some rest. There was a lot of people saying the same thing that's why I had posted that.

I get it man sorry for your loss. Try and get some rest. There was a lot of people saying the same thing that's why I had posted that.

One other thing, and you dont have to admit it, but i suspected you were in on the cover up as well, and you knew before yesterday.

One other thing, and you dont have to admit it, but i suspected you were in on the cover up as well, and you knew before yesterday.
Looking back he had gave me hints but honestly I was sitting in my car when the bleacher report came out going what happened? How could this be? Then His dad texted me saying syracuse. I responded no way I just saw his video saying florida. He texted back damn I'm telling you its cuse. I was so happy I was laughing out of control.

Looking back he had gave me hints but honestly I was sitting in my car when the bleacher report came out going what happened? How could this be? Then His dad texted me saying syracuse. I responded no way I just saw his video saying florida. He texted back damn I'm telling you its cuse. I was so happy I was laughing out of control.
So did he purposely 'play' the BR? I hope so. That's the way I read it yesterday, especially with the '44 schools' reference towards the end of the video, but I wasn't 100% sure.

In the last 24 hours how many more likes has this board recieved in total?

Assuming JarHeadJim has been blowing up the funny pic thread as well, servers might crash :eek:

What's this kid's ranking anyway? Recruiting isn't my strong point

I live in the Charlotte area and Washington's commitment announcement made the local news here this morning. That's saying something about what the regional perception of the kid.

Nice get by the coaching staff. Hopefully a trend that can be sustained.

In the last 24 hours how many more likes has this board recieved in total?

Assuming JarHeadJim has been blowing up the funny pic thread as well, servers might crash :eek:

What's this kid's ranking anyway? Recruiting isn't my strong point

Rivals - **** #15 RB in the Class. Was a Rivals top 250 kid up until a few months ago when he was bumped out.

ESPN - **** #8 RB in the Class, 116th overall in the ESPN top 300

247 - *** #19 RB in the Class, #394 overall

Scout - **** #21 RB in the Class, like Rivals he was in their top 300 until very recently

The 247 composite has him as ****, #12 RB in the class, and #239 overall. That's supposed to be an average of the sites and it looks about right if you look at the above, so that's what I'd go with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom