Class of 2021 - RB Seven McGee (CA/NY) Portal from Jackson St to Albany | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 RB Seven McGee (CA/NY) Portal from Jackson St to Albany

The coaches knew before the news broke out.
What are your thoughts on this kid Money? Is he a player? How do you think the staff would utilize him if he decided to come back home? Thank you in advance

He's huge -- wonder how his lateral mobility is.

And 330 distributes differently on a 6-6 frame, which can carry that and still be athletic. Fingers crossed.

Wish him the best. Hope he considers Cuse. Looks like an electric player that would shine in the dome.

He is the electric type of athlete that we need on the offensive side of the ball. Surprisingly under Babers it seems like the majority of our studs have been on the defensive side.

The staff obviously knows him well and seemed to have an excellent relationship with him during his recruitment (thanks in part to money3189 and Roland Williams, etc).

I’d expect Miami to be involved since the Cristobal staff originally recruited him to Oregon but I’d think we would enter as well if we still see him as a fit. The staff knows him and those close to him enough that they should have an educated decision on whether they think he would be a good fit and can help us.

He is the electric type of athlete that we need on the offensive side of the ball. Surprisingly under Babers it seems like the majority of our studs have been on the defensive side.

The staff obviously knows him well and seemed to have an excellent relationship with him during his recruitment (thanks in part to money3189 and Roland Williams, etc).

I’d expect Miami to be involved since the Cristobal staff originally recruited him to Oregon but I’d think we would enter as well if we still see him as a fit. The staff knows him and those close to him enough that they should have an educated decision on whether they think he would be a good fit and can help us.
You can't say it any better than this.

The guy who posted it, Rob Wilson, is Miami based.

Also LAA has a few south Florida guys working there

I hope Cristobal gets him. I hope Cristobal gets whatever player he wants. Makes it that much funnier when they get routed by Duke again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom