Class of 2021 - RB Seven McGee (CA/NY) Portal from Jackson St | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 RB Seven McGee (CA/NY) Portal from Jackson St

sorry... just read this thread and you obviously know him better than i do. But he and all his buddies still seemed like great dudes in my experience. and i was just happy to be older and not nearly in the shape those guys were in and surprise them a little along the way to compete with them.
So, you were the older dude wearing the rec-specs, headband, high socks and shorts, low-top Chuck's and double knee sleeves who can knock down step back 3 point set shots all day long?

He's got a twin brother named Seagrams. :p
His father Bobby was tight with Janis Joplin and he has an older brother Tim who was on NCIS.
1667584915907.png

Attachments

• 1667584888180.png
    1667584888180.png
    82.6 KB · Views: 49
So, you were the older dude wearing the rec-specs, headband, high socks and shorts, low-top Chuck's and double knee sleeves who can knock down step back 3 point set shots all day long?

pretty much spot on.

I immediately visioned Jim Carrey in cable guy. Hilarious scene.

I immediately visioned Jim Carrey in cable guy. Hilarious scene.
See, I envisioned guys who used to show up on the playground courts when I was a teenager, which was before the 3 point line in college.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom