Re: new RB coach / candidate#1? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Re: new RB coach / candidate#1?

I heard it as Dino saying, "Don't worry or make a big deal of it. He got way too much money for his role and stature/tenure and there is no way we were going to be that wreckless with our salaries."

I heard it as Dino saying, "Don't worry or make a big deal of it. He got way too much money for his role and stature/tenure and there is no way we were going to be that wreckless with our salaries."
Exactly!

I wish Hart well but I am fully supportive of HCDB. He knows what he wants and if he was willing to let Hart go then there was solid reasoning and justification to do so. HCDB is confident he can find the right guy and seems to be in no hurry so he appears fully in control.

I wish Hart well but I am fully supportive of HCDB. He knows what he wants and if he was willing to let Hart go then there was solid reasoning and justification to do so. HCDB is confident he can find the right guy and seems to be in no hurry so he appears fully in control.
Agreed, and he said that there is enough flexibility (i.e. ability to move staff around) built into the current staff that allows him to select the best fit...not necessarily a RB coach. I really like his approach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom