Read between the Lines Tommy Devito dig? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Read between the Lines Tommy Devito dig?

????

He’s been killing it. Halftime he was like 14-17 for 200 yards and 3 TDs.
I am waiting to run into my next door neighbor tomorrow who went to Illinois, he will probably be fired up about Tommy.

16-20 for 248 and 3 TDs 0 INTs. Wish we had #1 the WR on their team. Kid is good. Couple good RBs and TEs who they actually throw too.

16-20 for 248 and 3 TDs 0 INTs. Wish we had #1 the WR on their team. Kid is good. Couple good RBs and TEs who they actually throw too.
He was the first team guy I assume?

Much like we encouraged brake pumping for Lamson, you should do the same here.

It's spring practice.

Didn't he look very good in a couple of our spring games too?

QBs weren’t live. Wish him well but this type of setting isn’t his litmus test.

Like all spring games QBs couldn’t be hit.

Our QBs were live this year.

They could be sacked and tackled? I really don’t remember. I know in the past they couldn’t. Dungey always had on a different color jersey. Maybe this year they allowed it because #1 sat out.

He threw the way he’s always thrown. Always had good zip on his throws. He's a 5th year senior with a lot of experience. He was decisive and had good zip on the quick game. Just a spring game though. No game planning. Vanilla plays. Still a good start for him. He will be their guy this year. I just think Sitkowski sucks.

He threw the way he’s always thrown. Always had good zip on his throws. He's a 5th year senior with a lot of experience. He was decisive and had good zip on the quick game. Just a spring game though. No game planning. Vanilla plays. Still a good start for him. He will be their guy this year. I just think Sitkowski sucks.
Battle of the (4) Stars ...

Hope he does well

That’s the first thing I said when the spring game started. Wow, the QBs are live. They took some good hits too, especially Morgan.

Morgan and V were taking hits

Wishing TD the best. He has it all on paper. I thought that he was going to be the QB to push us into the top 15 every year he was here.

Good for Tommy. Keep slinging it bud, hope he finds success this year.

Devito's problems have always been when things go live...
That’s it. He is a phenomenal 7v7 player. He played great for Illinois spring game, but I mean it was not like live action mid season. But, I hope he kills it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom