Reading the Washington basketball threads | Syracusefan.com

Reading the Washington basketball threads

If you could trade JB for Hop today who do you pick.

If you could trade Washington's roster for our roster, would you? Going into next year, I think it's a tough decision..

Im happy for him. 20 plus years of loyalty being shat on at the 12th hour results in great Karma for him.

Agree but it’s on the fans as much as the university no one wanted him on here after his cameo despite that team reaching the final four. The fan base was backing off that engagement way more than the AD and consensus was he had to prove elsewhere that he deserved the job.

Agree but it’s on the fans as much as the university no one wanted him on here after his cameo despite that team reaching the final four. The fan base was backing off that engagement way more than the AD and consensus was he had to prove elsewhere that he deserved the job.

The AD is paid to have some guts. And he definitely failed in that regard.

I'm sorry, this is a moronic question. You are asking me if I would trade a 74 year old man for a 40 something year old man. Who do you think?

:confused::confused::confused:

You realize that we play in a monster conference , right? Put Washington in the ACC and they aren't even in the tournament.

I don't believe this for a second.

Put WA in the ACC and they’d be vying for the same kids everyone else was. Hop would get his share and be successful. I have no doubt.
yeah, everyone on the board was saying that after Hop went 4-5 in a his mini tenure here. And that had a big effect on Hop and his decision to leave. Washington beat a terrible league this year. And that is all they have done.

yeah, everyone on the board was saying that after Hop went 4-5 in a his mini tenure here. And that had a big effect on Hop and his decision to leave. Washington beat a terrible league this year. And that is all they have done.

They made it to the second round and may have two top 10 kids coming in next year. I wish that's all we did this year.

You know as well as I why Hop decided to leave. And it had nothing to do with his going 4-5. And his going 4-5 was in no way an indicator of his ability to be successful as a HC. He coached JBs team using what JB wanted him to do.

I’m on the record for saying this year should of been Mike’s first and I wish it were. Others say things will be better next year. Okay...we’ll see...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom