Reading the Washington basketball threads | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Reading the Washington basketball threads

Wait Lamb is considering transferring to UW? We only have room for one more if Nowell stays. Hardy might transfer but man that would be huge.

Quade, Nowell, Jaden McDaniels, Lamb/Naz/Wright, and Stewart. Woof... with 2 athletic 7 footers, Bey, and Raequan Battle coming off the bench. That team would be insanely loaded and deep.

Hop’s going to do it at Washington.

Honestly I don't even know if he eligible to graduate just saying what some basketball people have said. The kids from rochester playing in wash, temple, ub and Vermont are all very tight.

Coyle hired Babers, not Wildhack

Wildhack just extended him a few months ago.

Edit - and Gross hired Q. Wildhack has done a ton right. Especially with the most important program (football) in the AD. Extending Q isn’t in the top 5 of his best moves to date.

I'm sick of these threads. Just make one big woe is me post at this point. It's the usual suspects over and over again including trolls from UW egging it on.

"The Ongoing Hop Watch and Butthurt He Left Catch-All Thread"

It could be like the Buttgers Dumpster Fire thread...

"The Ongoing Hop Watch and Butthurt He Left Catch-All Thread"

It could be like the Buttgers Dumpster Fire thread...

The “All Inclusive Hop-along Husky” thread

I'm sick of these threads. Just make one big woe is me post at this point. It's the usual suspects over and over again including trolls from UW egging it on.
If your sick of these threads I would pull for UNC to win comfortably. Anything else will lead to multiple threads

If your sick of these threads I would pull for UNC to win comfortably. Anything else will lead to multiple threads

If Washingtons zone does what I've seen it do at it's best they can win, like when a flawed Syracuse team has done in the tournament in prior years. Most likely they will lose and when that happens we'll still see multiple threads about the game passing Hop by. We talked about it a little when I was in Seattle, but most people living in Syracuse are miserable people.

yeah, everyone on the board was saying that after Hop went 4-5 in a his mini tenure here. And that had a big effect on Hop and his decision to leave. Washington beat a terrible league this year. And that is all they have done.
I don't believe that for a second. If his mentality is that weak he will never make it.

My guess is he was far more pissed off than anyone on this board was about going 4-5.

He knows the deal with a program like Syracuse. If he starts pac12 play 4-5 next year those fans will be pissed and he'll hear it just as much as he did hear.

People aren’t paying enough attention to this post.

Reading the Washington basketball threads
I think that's crazy.

What did he expect? This is not a training wheels job. If he does bad, which he did, people will let him know.

If he needs a participation trophy for trying then I hope Washington fans are willing to give him one.

Syracuse fans aren't and I for one am happy for that.

I think that's crazy.

What did he expect? This is not a training wheels job. If he does bad, which he did, people will let him know.

If he needs a participation trophy for trying then I hope Washington fans are willing to give him one.

Syracuse fans aren't and I for one am happy for that.
He didn’t even have the job yet. After 9 games you are giving up on someone being successful after a 20 year relationship. Your happy about that? Your the crazy one.

He didn’t even have the job yet. After 9 games you are giving up on someone being successful after a 20 year relationship. Your happy about that? Your the crazy one.
Some jobs are hard and have high expectations. I can live with that.

I think Hopkins can too.

I was wrong and am willing to admit I was wrong after 4-5. But I don’t recall seeing adjustments or motivation that gave any hint about how good he would end up at Washington.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom