Really excited for tonight's game | Syracusefan.com

Really excited for tonight's game

Lawrinson14

Master Image Editor
This will likely be the toughest test that the team faces until the Dec 3rd game against Indiana (I would venture to say it is even tougher). What i'm really looking forward to is seeing how Ennis and crew do against their star point guard and uber experienced back court.

Also - I wonder if JB is going to play to win or if he will continue to give everyone time regardless of the score.

This will likely be the toughest test that the team faces until the Dec 3rd game against Indiana (I would venture to say it is even tougher). What i'm really looking forward to is seeing how Ennis and crew do against their star point guard and uber experienced back court.

Also - I wonder if JB is going to play to win or if he will continue to give everyone time regardless of the score.

We always play to win, but everyone will get time.

I am also looking forward to this and will be in the stands with my son (Carleton graduate). I assume the 24 second clock will be in use again. If so, both teams could possibly score in the 90's. I don't think there will be any doubt that Coach wants to win this one - BAD. What that will mean to players' minutes is anybody's guess. I sure hope CJ is in the lineup as I think he will be needed. I wouldn't be overly concerned if we come out on the lower end of the stick tonight, but I see us winning by 4 :noidea:

I am also looking forward to this and will be in the stands with my son (Carleton graduate). I assume the 24 second clock will be in use again. If so, both teams could possibly score in the 90's. I don't think there will be any doubt that Coach wants to win this one - BAD. What that will mean to players' minutes is anybody's guess. I sure hope CJ is in the lineup as I think he will be needed. I wouldn't be overly concerned if we come out on the lower end of the stick tonight, but I see us winning by 4 :noidea:

I love the 24 second shoot clock. I really wish that the ncaa adopts it soon and speeds up the horrendous pace that college basketball has seemingly adopted.

I love the 24 second shoot clock. I really wish that the ncaa adopts it soon and speeds up the horrendous pace that college basketball has seemingly adopted.

I don't think we need a shorter shot clock. We just need to have refs actually call all the body fouls that occur when a guy tries to bring the ball up court, or tries to drive the lane.

i actually see this game as the key to what to work on until the next exhibition and so forth. it means nothing as a win or loss and everything in terms of who needs to improve and where. Personally i think our talent level will shine in this game and the value of having an elite pg who can control the game will shine brightly. I also think the realization for every good team for how hard it is to score quickly will hit carleton quickly. im thinking 81-69 cuse in a game that is even at the half.

Their tallest player is 6-5. We will win by 20-30pts

I'm liking this comment, The zone will put the clamps on them. We know they like to run so we'll be ready for that. JB didn't get where he is by accident.

Their tallest player is 6-5. We will win by 20-30pts

Not true; I think you fell into the same trap I initially did. The first time I looked up Carleton basketball, I came to a different team...this is their roster: They have several guys 6'6" or taller, but I don't know who plays big minutes outside of their guards...especially Scrubb, who is an excellent player.

http://goravens.carleton.ca/mens-basketball/roster-2012-13/

It's pretty funny/ ironic that their nickname is the Ravens. Last night in the chat room, CuseTroop said he was going to, "go punch a raven," when he was exiting the chat room. I asked him why the random reference and he said he saw some ravens outside; I don't think it had anything to do with tonoight's opponent. Just a funny coincidence.

It's pretty funny/ ironic that their nickname is the Ravens. Last night in the chat room, CuseTroop said he was going to, "go punch a raven," when he was exiting the chat room. I asked him why the random reference and he said he saw some ravens outside; I don't think it had anything to do with tonoight's opponent. Just a funny coincidence.

It was not related to tonight's opponent. I think he always "punches a raven" after choking the Bishop. If you get my drift.

It was not related to tonight's opponent. I think he always "punches a raven" after choking the Bishop. If you get my drift.

I do...I said it wasn't about tonight's opponent. I get your drift, yes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom