Rebounding, shooting, and Fast breaks | Syracusefan.com

Rebounding, shooting, and Fast breaks

suthrills

Scout Team
Did we get a single offensive rebound?
Did we block a shot?
Did we get a single fast break point?
What did we shoot from 3?
The bigger question is: Will this be the start of our typical BE swoon or is this a one game aberration.

Did we get a single offensive rebound?
Did we block a shot?
Did we get a single fast break point?
What did we shoot from 3?
The bigger question is: Will this be the start of our typical BE swoon or is this a one game aberration.

Uh. I see a swoon. It happens this time just about every year. Look it up.

One game. We shot 35% from the floor and 30% from 3. Won't happen again.

It's pretty obvious that when we play a physical team some of our players are completely taken out of the action. Tonight it was KJ, CJ, Keita and Southerland around the basket. Cooley just mauled us inside. Their toughness was clearly evident throughout the game. We didn't come up with any traffic rebounds or lose balls. What disappointed me tonight was our lack of trust in each other. We made some runs when several players got touches but when we ever came within eight on several occasions we went back to one on one basketball. I thought the only player who played within himself was Southerland. He just tried to do what he does best and that is to spot up and shoot. It seemed like everyone else was dribble, dribble, and more dribble. Christmas and Keita were simply manhandled inside. Fab really ticks me off because he let this team down tonight. Cooley doesn't get half of his points or rebounds if Fab is playing. As far as I'm concerned, Stan Kissel has some explaining to do as Director of Basketball operations to not be on top of Fabs academic performance. That's what they are paying him to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseAlum07

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom