Recruiting 2020-2022

illestcuse

2nd String
Nice little video of Spallina (#68) and Leo (#50) playing some box. Team was comprised of a bunch of '22s including Truitt (#51) who looked to have a nice outing in this game. Really wish he would have chosen 'Cuse. Hey Truitt if you're reading this, come join the light side lol
smilelaugh.jpg
images.jpeg

DoctahLexus

Starter
Nice little video of Spallina (#68) and Leo (#50) playing some box. Team was comprised of a bunch of '22s including Truitt (#51) who looked to have a nice outing in this game. Really wish he would have chosen 'Cuse. Hey Truitt if you're reading this, come join the light side lol View attachment 196775View attachment 196776

Thanks for sharing. The more indoor you play the better you will be, especially when finishing in tight situations.

SURules

Starter
I haven’t followed recruiting at all but after the loss last weekend, I wanted to see how we are doing. Wow... much lower than I was expecting based on Inside Lacrosse. What gives?

P.S... we ended last year being ranked #1 so who knows.

Last edited:

OttosDad

Walk On
I haven’t followed recruiting at all but after the loss last weekend, I wanted to see how we are doing. Wow... much lower than I was expecting based on Inside Lacrosse. What gives?

P.S... we ended last year being ranked #1 so who knows.
I guess you really haven't been following recruiting...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom