Recruiting 2020-2022 | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting 2020-2022

Nice little video of Spallina (#68) and Leo (#50) playing some box. Team was comprised of a bunch of '22s including Truitt (#51) who looked to have a nice outing in this game. Really wish he would have chosen 'Cuse. Hey Truitt if you're reading this, come join the light side lol
smilelaugh.jpg
images.jpeg

Nice little video of Spallina (#68) and Leo (#50) playing some box. Team was comprised of a bunch of '22s including Truitt (#51) who looked to have a nice outing in this game. Really wish he would have chosen 'Cuse. Hey Truitt if you're reading this, come join the light side lol View attachment 196775View attachment 196776

Thanks for sharing. The more indoor you play the better you will be, especially when finishing in tight situations.

I haven’t followed recruiting at all but after the loss last weekend, I wanted to see how we are doing. Wow... much lower than I was expecting based on Inside Lacrosse. What gives?

P.S... we ended last year being ranked #1 so who knows.

Last edited:
I haven’t followed recruiting at all but after the loss last weekend, I wanted to see how we are doing. Wow... much lower than I was expecting based on Inside Lacrosse. What gives?

P.S... we ended last year being ranked #1 so who knows.
I guess you really haven't been following recruiting...

Sean Donnelly has been named the Colonial Athletic Association Player of the Week. The freshman had a huge offensive game as the Dragons defeated No. 18 UMass on Saturday at Vidas Field.

Donnelly has six of his eight points in the second half, including two goals in a key stretch during the fourth quarter to lead Drexel to the 12-11 win. Donnelly finished the day with two goals and six assists for eight points. His eight points were the most in a game for a Drexel player since Ben McIntosh had eight back in 2014. The first-year player from Brandenton, Fla., leads the team 17 goals, 12 assists and 29 points.

Drexel is now 4-2 overall and 2-2 in CAA play. The Dragons have won three straight and face No. 12 Delaware on the road this weekend.

Sean Donnelly has been named the Colonial Athletic Association Player of the Week. The freshman had a huge offensive game as the Dragons defeated No. 18 UMass on Saturday at Vidas Field.

Donnelly has six of his eight points in the second half, including two goals in a key stretch during the fourth quarter to lead Drexel to the 12-11 win. Donnelly finished the day with two goals and six assists for eight points. His eight points were the most in a game for a Drexel player since Ben McIntosh had eight back in 2014. The first-year player from Brandenton, Fla., leads the team 17 goals, 12 assists and 29 points.

Drexel is now 4-2 overall and 2-2 in CAA play. The Dragons have won three straight and face No. 12 Delaware on the road this weekend.

Good for him, thought he was a very intriguing prospect and was sorry to see him leave but obviously he wanted to get serious minutes which was unlikely this year at SU.

Donnelly averaging 3g-2a-5pts per with high sog/ sh % vs a decent schedule. A talent that quickly realized. Yes, good to see him wildly succeeding ( his production is near the leaders) perhaps could have played some this year on 2nd line. Maybe Ferris should get some more opportunity there

How much value could this list have? Most of the lacrosse playing country who are '23s have played no varsity HS lacrosse, and only those few clubs got a lot of run last summer.

It's a nice exercise though, but probably better served with a "watch list" or something of that ilk.

How much value could this list have? Most of the lacrosse playing country who are '23s have played no varsity HS lacrosse, and only those few clubs got a lot of run last summer.

It's a nice exercise though, but probably better served with a "watch list" or something of that ilk.

I think it kind of serves as a watch list - they don't rank the players and only eight are on the list which I think is smart. Just a few names to keep an eye on I guess. I do think its way too early to be doing this, but its the world we live in now I guess.

Thoughts on Joey Spallina staying with his commitment? After this season, there are certainly some questions and poaching concerns. UVA, Maryland and UNC come to mind.