Recruiting 2020-2022 | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting 2020-2022

It's probably not Dom, whom I've heard is looking hard at Penn State and Loyola. Ultimately I'd be surprised if he and Spallina end up on the same team.
It might, however, be Spallina.

Might also be Caponiti or Kempney, both could be plausible 5-star targets.

What a time to be alive.

I have heard PSU is a big time landing spot for Dom, I think he ends up their to be honest but any of those guys you outlined would be massive pickups.

That tweet no longer exists

Lelan Rogers is expecting a big day for both Nebraska and Syracuse.

Big Ten is voting on football today.

Lelan.png

I don't think it means much. All the schools he's considering already have an attackman in the '22 class except Loyola. Cuse has Leo. Burke is a lefty so don't think it's a huge problem. I think Sunderland's presence at UVA makes them far less likely. All of that being said, I've heard the decision is in, and was made before that Maryland player committed.

OE do you know the exact stations he's talking about. I haven't listened to local sports radio in years.

97.7 FM / 1200 AM, or stream here:

If you're not listening to Uncle Ricky on Saturday Mornings during LAX season, you're missing out.

97.7 FM / 1200 AM, or stream here:

If you're not listening to Uncle Ricky on Saturday Mornings during LAX season, you're missing out.

I have heard him a few times on sat morning now that you mention it.

I have heard him a few times on sat morning now that you mention it.

He's on 9-10 AM during LAX season. He talks about SU, College and HS LAX. He doesn't pull any punches.