Recruiting 2023-2025 | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting 2023-2025

Last 2 weeks there have been multiple high end targets on campus. Hoping we hear some positive news shortly.
You can confide the exciting news with me first you always know you have an ear that will listen.

I’m waiting for the committ announcement.

Who we think it is? Drago?

I’m waiting for the committ announcement.

Who we think it is? Drago?
You already got it. Our former recruiting coordinator just picked up a 2nd 5 star, along with three 4 star recruits.

I don't see the younger Drago picking Cuse. I think maybe if Tommy was on the field more in his first 3 years on campus, but I always think an older sibling not playing at the school makes younger siblings choose elsewhere.

You already got it. Our former recruiting coordinator just picked up a 2nd 5 star, along with three 4 star recruits.
I’m asking who we think committed with the O tweet…i don’t know how you got off topic to Petro.

Not going to be Ty Xanders or Chris Jastrzembski and spill the beans before the young man has the opportunity to make his notifications but I will say it’s a player that hasn’t been discussed here as far as I know and a IL Top 50. Hopefully we are just getting started.

Not going to be Ty Xanders or Chris Jastrzembski and spill the beans before the young man has the opportunity to make his notifications but I will say it’s a player that hasn’t been discussed here as far as I know and a IL Top 50. Hopefully we are just getting started.
Me likey!!!

Hearing potentially 2 commits right now, I know there was a big push this past weekend.

Making a total guess here: Sawyer English.
Was thinking the same thing but Sawyer has been talked about on here before so it made me second guess lol. We shall see!

i dont know who it is, but it's not him

my guess would be filardi
Makes sense, considering it was the DC who posted that. The only other uncommitted defensemen in the top 50 are (15) Christopher Iuliano and (44) Patrick Kelley. There a couple LSMs out there too, I should add.

Last edited: