Recruiting 2023-2025 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting 2023-2025

Anybody know anything about this Irondequoit kid? He plays for Sweetlax and is currently sitting at 92% after two games this year. He’s won 220 faceoffs in his career and he led the team in scoring (3-1) against Penfield yesterday.

Maryland commit.

Maryland commit.
What is it with this Irondequoit to Maryland pipeline? I went to and played at Irondequoit and I don’t understand it. I don’t think an Irondequoit kid has ever played at Syracuse. But we all grow up Syracuse fans. I don’t get it.

Imagine being from Rochester New York & committing to Maryland
It's warmer down south.
UMd is a large public university and they are public school students.
Maryland has a good team and good facilities.

And Grant Catalino. He had a big play against the Orange, right?
Webster. He went to Webster. You wound me deeply, sir, to suggest Irondequoit and Webster are one and the same.

Webster. He went to Webster. You wound me deeply, sir, to suggest Irondequoit and Webster are one and the same.
Well, you actually responded to a post that said Rochester to Maryland. I am very aware of "where life is worth living"

The Terps also had a nice midfielder from section V, Dan Groot. He came in between Walters and Catalino.

#40 Tucker Kellogg vs Trey Deere #91, only watched the first 6 mins and didn't see Kellogg out there.

I posted all these full games because Highlight videos are over rated. Plus I've posted some full games before and a couple of y'all have commented your thoughts, which I loved. May take some time to watch all the games but if you have free time watch em lol.