Recruiting Board | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting Board

Chalupa_24

Starter
Anybody got a break down of players on ship going into 21 class? And players on our board that we are looking at?

What difference does it make? I have been told our coaches can't close.

you respond to this... but not the post discussing if you or Jake is the bag man? But those words never came outta my mouth. And cause I’m trying to watch film and set unnecessary goals for the class and to try and throw random players we’ve never watched in the class.

And while we are talking about the 21 class. I know it’s early... but DePaul has two 4 stars... and is #4 in the nation... but that doesn’t raise a red flag to anybody

you respond to this... but not the post discussing if you or Jake is the bag man? But those words never came outta my mouth. And cause I’m trying to watch film and set unnecessary goals for the class and to try and throw random players we’ve never watched in the class.
I can't discuss this at this time. I am busy "talking" with Patrick Tape

I can't discuss this at this time. I am busy "talking" with Patrick Tape

you sneaky mf. I see you working. Then who is Jake “talking to” because he ain’t post nothing. Better be bronny.

Well, we have some elite players considering us, thanks to Dior. We've seen early interest from big players in recent years, and then we get picked over by other programs. Gerry seems off to a good start, based on some of these recruit comments. I'm hopeful. But it's tough when your "anchor" guy is 2 years away, not coming with the next class.

It seems that we are seeing a lot of talent (physicality and skills) in the 21, 22 and 23 classes. What has changed that there are so many really talented and physically advanced kids now? Is it that we are just seeing a lot more elite kids and this has always been the case? Or some other factor?

It seems that we are seeing a lot of talent (physicality and skills) in the 21, 22 and 23 classes. What has changed that there are so many really talented and physically advanced kids now? Is it that we are just seeing a lot more elite kids and this has always been the case? Or some other factor?
Imo it's the uptick in our recruiting. We're going after some highly skilled guys. Ready day one guys!

Anyone know anything about this kid out of Binghamton playing for city rocks? Brett Rumple class of 2021. Kid looks impressive here and I like how he uses both hands to finish. Seems pretty quick his first few steps. Looks like a nice player.

He played at Seton Catholic in Binghamton last year. Averaged over 40 a game, is lightning fast and has a nice pull up jumper!!! Totally outclassed everyone he played in Section 4!!!
Thanks! Kid looks like heck of a player!

He is really good, great defensively but needs to work on his 3pt shot, nobody in his league can stop him from getting to the hoop or the foul line!!! Legit 6 ‘4 so has good size too...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom