Recruiting Board | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting Board

Since the dior threads are locked..guess I'll post this here. Second time in 3 days he has posted something Louisville related.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201220-065807_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20201220-065807_Instagram.jpg
    594 KB · Views: 366
The kid out of Virginia seemed to indicate that the coaches felt freed up to go after more suitable (my phrase) players.

Random but I came across this kid from Roddy Gayles IG. 6'9 (yea ik he's not tall enough for us because he's not 7ft and 160lbs) big man...I know nothing about him and there's not much out there on the kid but damn he looks the part. Type of player we are missing out on. Big and physical player that looks like a athlete. Keba Keita. I know we are after bigger fish that are higher ranked but the kid looks like a baller.

If they miss on BHH, why not. Hes got a familiar last name.

Looks to have ideal height, size, 41 in vertical

Where as currently, Marek does not have the size, and Quincy doesnt have the height and vertical

Random but I came across this kid from Roddy Gayles IG. 6'9 (yea ik he's not tall enough for us because he's not 7ft and 160lbs) big man...I know nothing about him and there's not much out there on the kid but damn he looks the part. Type of player we are missing out on. Big and physical player that looks like a athlete. Keba Keita. I know we are after bigger fish that are higher ranked but the kid looks like a baller.

So, no working knowledge of this kid, his potential, whether we are pursuing, etc.

But just based on the film, this guy seems like the type we won't recruit because he's lower ranked and we're chasing bigger fish [Clingan, Mulvey] -- and if / when we don't land either, we'll "settle" for some international recruit who projects primarily as a shot blocker.

Meanwhile, this guy goes on to have a solid career at some other P5, and has all the athletic tools needed to excel in our system. Oh, and he isn't a string bean. He looks like the type of kid that UNC has stacked three-deep that give us fits because we don't have a physical player to match up with them.

Last edited:
So, no working knowledge of this kid, his potential, whether we are pursuing, etc.

But just based on the film, this guy seems like the type we won't recruit because he's lower ranked and we're chasing bigger fish [Clingan, Mulvey] -- and if / when we don't land either, we'll "settle" for some international recruit who projects primarily as a shot blocker.

Meanwhile, this guy goes on to have a solid career at some other P5, and has all the athletic tools needed to excel in our system. Oh, and he isn't a string bean. He looks like the type of kid that UNC has stacked three-deep that give us fits because we don't have a physical player to match up with them.
That was exactly my thoughts when I watched him. UNC type kid who looks strong and athletic. For a kid that just came to the states not that long ago and not much buzz surrounding him yet he sure looks nice!

Another random Keba Keita share...someone tell the coaches to do some DD on this kid and see whats up! He should get a look just for his last name.

That class would be $! We’ve been hurt too much before!
If they get that class they would be in the top 10 within 2 years. You add them to Benny, the most talent on one team since 2003, and the days of Rony, Sherm, DC, Billy, Stevie and others.

Another random Keba Keita find. This kid is a beast! Can't believe there hasn't been more talk about him...I know he's pretty new here in the states and with covid changing things up a bit but still...

Another random Keba Keita post. Im going to speak this into existence. Someone tell gmac to take a look! I'm sure we can make room for him.

That's a nice wish list. But both of the big guys are 20 pounds over our weight limit. You'l have to throw them back.
I know, and the pizza and Marlboro reds diet plan, just hasn’t panned out for a current big!

Keba Keita and 2 other guys built just like him (idc what they are ranked) should have scholarship offers and a McDonald's bag at their doorstep in the next hour.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom