Class of 2016 - Recruits and Offers | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Recruits and Offers

They did a great job shoring up our weaknesses: DE, DB, OL, size at LB.

Given the short window they had to work with, this is an A or A- (at the worst) class for us.

Next year we get the stud playmakers for the O.

721Comstock said:
They did a great job shoring up our weaknesses: DE, DB, OL, size at LB.

Given the short window they had to work with, this is an A or A- (at the worst) class for us.

Next year we get the stud playmakers for the O.

Agreed solid in positions of need I think they missed by letting Scott, Brinson and Beesley get away.

Agreed solid in positions of need I think they missed by letting Scott, Brinson and Beesley get away.
Once LSU came calling there was no keeping Scott.

Beesley? He was probably the lowest rated guy on their board at DE. We landed three better prospects.

That doesn't mean that it wouldn't have been nice to land him to bolster depth, as a developmental prospect. But he's a walk on at MSU [an admittedly terrific program]. I'm good with who we landed.

Beesley? He was probably the lowest rated guy on their board at DE. We landed three better prospects.

That doesn't mean that it wouldn't have been nice to land him to bolster depth, as a developmental prospect. But he's a walk on at MSU [an admittedly terrific program]. I'm good with who we landed.

Seriously. I'm set with letting him go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom