Red, GMAC and Griff | Syracusefan.com

Red, GMAC and Griff

MikeDamone

Starter
Have theor work cut out gor them in keeping Frank and Carey engaged. Frank and JB had a mini blowup and the Frank sat the rest of the wat. Carey looked disinterested and never got out of his warmups and appeared to waive JB off when he had a chance to go in at the end.

We will need Frank again this year. We will need an improved Carey next year. I hope those guys fight through this.

On the other end of the spectrum is Washington who couldn't be more engaged even though things have been rough for him for 2 years.

We definitely will need Frank at some point during the remainder of this season.

Frank really couldn't sit back and watch, and understand why was PT was so limited tonight?

maybe but maybe you are reading too much into the snippets you see

Very much reading into a mini blow up. Most of it JB had his arm around Frank, then after another player moved he sat next to JB and they were talking. The rest of the half, he was engaged cheering. Look at the last 3 made by Buddy with about 90 seconds to play. Only 1 player stood up and cheered. Frank.

Very much reading into a mini blow up. Most of it JB had his arm around Frank, then after another player moved he sat next to JB and they were talking. The rest of the half, he was engaged cheering. Look at the last 3 made by Buddy with about 90 seconds to play. Only 1 player stood up and cheered. Frank.
C'mon Bees. You are screwing up the gangs get down on Frank, scenario.

Good to hear.

These guys are competitors, ofcourse they don’t like the view from the bench. But just because you’re frustrated about minutes doesn’t mean you’re going to quit, transfer or blowup the team.

Chicken little.

I will have to back and watch but pretty sure Washington was up going crazy when Buddy hit that 3

That was during the timeout. Prior to that it was not an amicable discussion.

JC is obviously disappointed.

We aren’t gonna go far with Ty as a pg. We need the good frank...wherever he is
Fine with Tyus at PG but there will be games we need another ball handler. Love Buddy, is not a ballhandler against pressure D.
For instance, against Duke on Sat, I'd prefer whoever is not being guarded by Jones to be initiate the offense. Not sure Buddy is that type of guard

That was during the timeout. Prior to that it was not an amicable discussion.

Yep. I was more addressing that after it happened, things were cool and he was engaged cheering till the end.

Frank has been very inconsistent. He was our best player at NC State. He was doing nothing tonight and the style of play favored Buddy. He just has to roll with it. He's still the starter.

I sit 3rd row courtside right across from the bench and and the frank thing was NOT a small thing. It started right when he came out and continued when frank went toward the end of the bench and that's when it really got heated leading into the timeout. Frank was actually screaming back at Jb..

As far as Carey goes, Jb tapped him and said "go in" and said "nah I'm good" and that was it... boeheim had something else to say but that was the end of it.
I purposely watch boeheim every game Bc he's so entertaining when it comes to yelling at the refs but this was different tonight FOR SURE

Never a good thing when a player refuses to go in. I understand why he didnt but crap

I sit 3rd row courtside right across from the bench and and the frank thing was NOT a small thing. It started right when he came out and continued when frank went toward the end of the bench and that's when it really got heated leading into the timeout. Frank was actually screaming back at Jb..

As far as Carey goes, Jb tapped him and said "go in" and said "nah I'm good" and that was it... boeheim had something else to say but that was the end of it.
I purposely watch boeheim every game Bc he's so entertaining when it comes to yelling at the refs but this was different tonight FOR SURE

Well, that's not good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom