Red Presser 10AM Fri | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Red Presser 10AM Fri

When might we hear the contract details for Red?

Autry was my favorite player when he played and that Missouri game still goes down today as one of the best individual performances ever from an Orangeman. He was epic. He impressed me today and he has my full support.
I loved that 1994 team, they made it clear to recruits and everyone else that the NCAA sanctions weren’t going to hold back SU hoops, and Red was unreal in the Mizzou 2nd half and OT. And he was outstanding today!

Not making a point about Benny Williams one way or the other, I hope he stays.

But your other point is completely wrong. My three year old understands passive aggressive behavior.

I never get better hugs than when mommy pisses her off. ;)

Benny absolutely could have decided he had better things to do with a thinly veiled excuse.

I hope that wasn't the case.
Benny is a Red recruit and it's Red that talked him back after the UVA game.

The downside today…JB is on the front page of .com….not Adrian.
I have to disagree about Syracuse.com/the Post Standard. As someone who works in media, the biggest story is Boeheim retiring after 47 years, considering his stature in the community and in the basketball and sports world nationally. He’s been the most famous Central New York resident for decades, a guy synonymous with Syracuse even beyond the university. Red’s promotion is, unfortunately for fans who are ready to turn the page, the secondary or 1B story (although still very important). He will be the front page story in the days and weeks and years to come.

The official Syracuse university media and social channels can center Red and the new chapter/turning the page storyline, but that’s PR and marketing.

I REALLY need a weekly JB Podcast on College basketball and NBA just shtting on everything.

"Coach, it's great to have time with you each week to talk basketball. Today, I want to start about the MVP race in the NBA, who you think has a shot at the title and how you would use Wemby if you got to draft him?"

On my life, I would listen to two hours straight of that type of talk.

The Orange Standard

-Winning
-Playing Hard
-Championships
-Resilience, Determination, Grit

"I am a new face, a new voice, with new ideas. But the standards that build this program will not change."

LFG!
This was a brilliant way to honor JB and still deliver the message of his own vision. Tremendously impressed with Red in this presser.

I have to disagree about Syracuse.com/the Post Standard. As someone who works in media, the biggest story is Boeheim retiring after 47 years, considering his stature in the community and in the basketball and sports world nationally. He’s been the most famous Central New York resident for decades, a guy synonymous with Syracuse even beyond the university. Red’s promotion is, unfortunately for fans who are ready to turn the page, the secondary or 1B story (although still very important). He will be the front page story in the days and weeks and years to come.
I’m not blaming .com at all, I’m just saying there is a downside to the way it played out. It’s sucks for Red.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom