Reds- Pirates brawl | Syracusefan.com

Reds- Pirates brawl

OrangeDW

Living Legend
Amir Garrett is a wild boy.

Puig, of course, was in the middle of it. And he’d reportedly been traded a little earlier. I’m sure he had no idea.

Crazy stuff.

That was insane.

Wonder what precipitated that.

Basically I think the Pirates were made at the Reds Derek Dietrich for starting at a home run too long earlier in the year. Then they went up and in to him last night.

Thats embarrassing for the Pirates imo

Pirates throw up and in all the time. Must be their 6th or 7th fight this year. Also the anger isn't all natural testosterone, and home run counts aren't all attributed to a juiced ball.

Extremely entertaining(IMO) breakdown of the fight. Warning: probably don’t want to watch out loud at work or in front of kids - much profanity - a lot of it from lip reading.

Extremely entertaining(IMO) breakdown of the fight. Warning: probably don’t want to watch out loud at work or in front of kids - much profanity - a lot of it from lip reading.

I thoroughly enjoyed all 8 minutes of this.

Tremendous

The pirates can't go 3 games without fighting someone. I believe we played against garret when he was at st John's.

Pirates throw up and in all the time. Must be their 6th or 7th fight this year. Also the anger isn't all natural testosterone, and home run counts aren't all attributed to a juiced ball.

I would say the juiced ball is about 99.9% responsible for the home run counts.

This is the first year the MLB baseball is being used in AAA. But not yet in the other minor league.

Home runs are up 60% in AAA... 60% in ONE YEAR!!!
Home runs are DOWN in every other level in the minors which is using a constant ball.

There is more probably hatred amongst teams in the NL Central rhan any other division.

Pittsburgh pisses everyone off
Molina tends to irritate the rest of the division.
Reds and Cardinals have had some memorable brawls.
Cubs and Cardinals get into some issies.
Pittsburgh fights all the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom