Regardless of present status: It is beginning to heat up in realignment | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Regardless of present status: It is beginning to heat up in realignment

There are many of us on here who understand the nature of the information you provide and the spirit in which it is presented. We greatly appreciate your effort and willingness to share that information. Please don't stop.

As for Kaiser's offer to whack a couple of posters, I gotta ask those who know him...please tell me he isn't some skinny guy with a pocket protector and masking tape on his glasses pretending to be NYC tough.

He looks like a Westie after a really good meal.

This has nothing to do with this thread. Just wanted to bury it in here. Seems a lot of threads are disappearing. 'The owls are not what they seem' ?!? I'll take a piece of Cherry pie and a big cup of coffee. Que Angelo Badalamenti. Ok carry on. ;)

He looks like a Westie after a really good meal.

You mean like this?

westie-glaumor_~k10980924.jpg

Frankly I didn't see much of an insult but its been cleared up so...let's just move on.
And yes Arb, your postings add a shred of sanity compared to the WVU fantasy-filled nonsense that they spout.
Also, you always remain neutral and are not a "rah-rah, all-is-well" cheerleader like the aforementioned WVU'ers.
Keep posting, its much appreciated.;)

Arb I always seek you out for good information on conference realignment. Thanks for all you do.

Nah my coworker is 30ish and I messaged him that "rush is over rated" just to get an immediate response. The response was
What?!
You wanna bleed son?
Snow Dog's gonna kick yo ass, Prince By-Tor.