Regardless of present status: It is beginning to heat up in realignment | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Regardless of present status: It is beginning to heat up in realignment

Agreed. Don't be influenced by the negativity. There are many who enjoy your contributions. I am just one. The landscape of athletics in higher education these days is pretty amazing (in not always positive ways).

Fair enough...no more posts to this board...those that I have an inbox for I will send confidential emails...I would have thought that my cashe would have been proven by now...but misreading posts, and negative comments are not what i signed up for...have fun guys

Please include me on the confidential emails, however, I am firmly with the others here who implore you to continue providing your excellent insight. We get so little inside information, and you are one of them...

Negativity??? Really? What the hell are you people reading? Arb says he doesn't want to post anymore in response to MY post. I've got to ask...has he even read my post? Have you guys read my post? If not, here it is:

"Arb is mentioned on other boards. Louisville Scout board for example. Check out the Georgia Tech "Hive Sport Center" also. Although the resident media rights expert isn't sold at all on Arb's latest interpretation of the potential value of the Orange Bowl deal. I think Arb has some interesting insight and I appreciate his posts but I don't buy everything he says (or perhaps to be more fair what his source tells him)."

How the heck can that be interpreted as an attack on his integrity? All I'm saying is that I don't buy 100% of what he or his source have to say. Doesn't mean I don't appreciate his sharing his [quite often thought-provoking] information. Geez Arb, don't be so thin skinned. Someone might mistake you for FHCDM.

Have to side with Maxwell here. I didn't read that as negative.

No doubt arb has a source. And an informative source for us, since it's coming from "old ACC" country. But the end game of who is going where is only known by a handful of people.

Posting on the internet is like driving on the highway. People who otherwise would be courteous and thoughtful seem to have no restrain in flipping you off. Don't take it personnal, it's blog fog.

Negativity??? Really? What the hell are you people reading? Arb says he doesn't want to post anymore in response to MY post. I've got to ask...has he even read my post? Have you guys read my post? If not, here it is:

"Arb is mentioned on other boards. Louisville Scout board for example. Check out the Georgia Tech "Hive Sport Center" also. Although the resident media rights expert isn't sold at all on Arb's latest interpretation of the potential value of the Orange Bowl deal. I think Arb has some interesting insight and I appreciate his posts but I don't buy everything he says (or perhaps to be more fair what his source tells him)."

How the heck can that be interpreted as an attack on his integrity? All I'm saying is that I don't buy 100% of what he or his source have to say. Doesn't mean I don't appreciate his sharing his [quite often thought-provoking] information. Geez Arb, don't be so thin skinned. Someone might mistake you for FHCDM.

Your post was honest and respectful, certainly not in any way in the "hater" category. If i were you, i wouldn't take any responsibility in Arb feeling the need to take his ball and go home.

Fair enough...no more posts to this board...those that I have an inbox for I will send confidential emails...I would have thought that my cashe would have been proven by now...but misreading posts, and negative comments are not what i signed up for...have fun guys
wow, talk about an overreaction - I love reading your posts and hope you continue, but holy smokes that reaction was crazy chic-like in its seeming disconnect with the OP

(btw - I love your posts - please add me to the new non-public PM list ;))

Is Doug taking you to Buffalo also? LOL

Frank the Tank is only slightly above those two WVU clowns on the evolutionary scale.

At least he clearly labels his posts as opinion and I've never seem him make predictions. He's an interesting read, but I'd put him FAR above the two clowns from WV.

:eek:

no no no no no no no no no no no you dont.

stay right where you are and keep posting just as you do.

besides maxwellcuse, who else do you want me to whack???

Oh Lord

:eek:

no no no no no no no no no no no you dont.

stay right where you are and keep posting just as you do.

besides maxwellcuse, who else do you want me to whack???

Oh Lord
okay, me bad...and letting somethings other than this board become bothersome like a really tough case that is taking too many hours in a day and night...at any rate everyone has the right to their feelings and I reacted poorly, I apologise. At any rate there is a very good post by Cuselegacy on Wasserman Media...go there for a bit more information...it is all good so far...and thanks for the support...I needed it.

okay, me bad...and letting somethings other than this board become bothersome like a really tough case that is taking too many hours in a day and night...at any rate everyone has the right to their feelings and I reacted poorly, I apologise. At any rate there is a very good post by Cuselegacy on Wasserman Media...go there for a bit more information...it is all good so far...and thanks for the support...I needed it.
Count me on your side as well. Do you remember a few years ago I said that a deal was already reachedf with mike Hopkins to become the next coach and I was hammered here. A few months later, TGD made that statement. Ignore the morons.

There are many of us on here who understand the nature of the information you provide and the spirit in which it is presented. We greatly appreciate your effort and willingness to share that information. Please don't stop.

As for Kaiser's offer to whack a couple of posters, I gotta ask those who know him...please tell me he isn't some skinny guy with a pocket protector and masking tape on his glasses pretending to be NYC tough.

I'd support you Arb but Kaiser done went and capped me.

Arb I don't post in these realignment threads because I have nothing to add, but I read pretty much everything you post. Count me in as someone who appreciates your posts and insights. Keep on posting buddy!!!

There are many of us on here who understand the nature of the information you provide and the spirit in which it is presented. We greatly appreciate your effort and willingness to share that information. Please don't stop.

As for Kaiser's offer to whack a couple of posters, I gotta ask those who know him...please tell me he isn't some skinny guy with a pocket protector and masking tape on his glasses pretending to be NYC tough.

Urkel has 20lbs on him and has bedded 5 times more women but UEO is rich and lazy. ;)

He'd get Jarhead to go trunk monkey on the problem children.

Thankfully I won't have to cut anyone now.

Im pretty sure im the only 32 year old diehard rush fan..and im proud of it

Nah my coworker is 30ish and I messaged him that "rush is over rated" just to get an immediate response. The response was
What?!
You wanna bleed son?

Nah my coworker is 30ish and I messaged him that "rush is over rated" just to get an immediate response. The response was
What?!
You wanna bleed son?
BlackKnight on this board is 22 and a huge Rush fan. I'm also 22 and a decent Rush fan.

Count me on your side as well. Do you remember a few years ago I said that a deal was already reachedf with mike Hopkins to become the next coach and I was hammered here. A few months later, TGD made that statement. Ignore the morons.

point is, there were no morons here hammering him.