Reggie Spearman | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Reggie Spearman

Anyone watching Reggie's twitter? Iowa fans are blowing it up begging him to sign with them. Anyhow, couple of cj fair mentions, he clearly watched tonight's hoop game.
My understanding is that Spearman and Moore are going to announce their college destinations at a ceremony at Simeon HS tonight at 7 PM CST (8 PM EST), along with the other kids on the team that are going to play college football.

Do we have anyone in the Chicagoland area willing to visit and report the decisions on the board live, Brent Musburger style?

My understanding is that Spearman and Moore are going to announce their college destinations at a ceremony at Simeon HS tonight at 7 PM CST (8 PM EST), along with the other kids on the team that are going to play college football.

Do we have anyone in the Chicagoland area willing to visit and report the decisions on the board live, Brent Musburger style?

Does this mean to drool over their girlfriends?

Does this mean to drool over their girlfriends?
It could, but I was thinking more "you are looking live at the scene at Simeon HS, in Chicago, Illinois, one of the top HS programs in the Midwest, where the destination of some of the top prospects in the Chicagoland area will soon be revealed..."

Something like that. No rogue. No lipstick. No drooling over female sportscasters. On second thought, I guess the drooling is optional.

Only if you are paying for the body armor. Not to turn this into the OT board but that area of town is a warzone. If anyone wants to talk about gang violence and gun violence and the fall of american society that part of the city is where you go to get a front row seat.

Congratulations to Reggie and teammates for getting out of there.

" On second thought, I guess the drooling is optional."
Well that might depend on age.

There HAS to be a better way to make a decision than upchucking a quarter...
There are worse ways of your body disposing of of a quarter in its digestive tract.:crazy:

CuseNation.com@CuseNationFOX
Kendall Moore & Reggie Spearman are announcing their decisions tonight. Our @AllenTrieu will be there so follow him to see who they choose

Noticed that Iowa just got an OLB commit last night. That's got to be good for us, right?

I mentioned that in another thread. It was curious to me because he's an in-state kid and a clear blister as his only other offer was D1AA Northern Iowa.

If what I understand is true and Spearman wants to play with Moore then we are the only school currently offering both players.

There HAS to be a better way to make a decision than upchucking a quarter...

That's how my grandfather won the right to marry my grandmother back in the mid 1930s. True story, well maybe not the vomiting it out part. He called heads and won. And then every time she nagged him, he swore the other guy knew better and used a 2 headed nickel.

Glad it worked out though, as crazy as gentlemen's agreements seemed to be back then.

That's how my grandfather won the right to marry my grandmother back in the mid 1930s. True story, well maybe not the vomiting it out part. He called heads and won. And then every time she nagged him, he swore the other guy knew better and used a 2 headed nickel.

Glad it worked out though, as crazy as gentlemen's agreements seemed to be back then.
Next time you tell the story, change the flipping of the coin to a duel at high noon for the affection of your grandmother. Much cooler, well...MUCH MUCH COOLER.

Sounds like it's Iowa...

did you get that from reading this:

“No,” he said, “I’m just going to wing it.”

or do you get that from something else?

I can see how a person would come to the conclusion that it's Iowa from the above.

Reggie, your wings are ready.
Seneca Falls (where the movie takes place) is exactly 44 miles from Syracuse!
its_a_wonderful_life_3.jpg

Iowa Hawkeyes have wings... Spearman said "...wing it."
It's easy to speculate on that, BUT, I don't think he is giving up his choice that easy...A big huge announcement and he gives it up earlier...ehhh, I say we wait.

I agree. I wasn't saying he was going with Iowa - was merely explaing where the Iowa and wing it references were connected. We'll find out soon enough to speculate.

What was he supposed to say, "Orange it" or "Illini it"?

Some of you have way too much time on your hands.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom