Reggie Spearman | Syracusefan.com

Reggie Spearman

PhatOrange

Living Legend
Anyone watching Reggie's twitter? Iowa fans are blowing it up begging him to sign with them. Anyhow, couple of cj fair mentions, he clearly watched tonight's hoop game.

@A_Flemm18: @Reggie_Spearman if Iowa has been so gud to u y do they keep signing other LB's? #NoFaithNoTrust #1stcommitment #Illini http://t.co/NDP1o23m

@Derekb1969: @A_Flemm18 @Reggie_Spearman We have 1 full scholarship LB commit, get facts straight. He should know Syracuse already has 3 commited,

@rmhanlon: @Derekb1969 @a_flemm18 @reggie_spearman Dey DE & juco.All LB on team are senoirs. Pretty sure i know more about Cuse than u but thx 4 carin

Haha! If you're having a hard time following, an Illinois fan threw Iowa under the bus for signing other LBs. Then an Iowa fan defended Iowa and threw Cuse under the bus for signing 3 LBs. Then Spearman defended Cuse and his knowledge of our commits. Gotta love twitter recruiting wars !

A good example of a fan contacting a recruit and totally turning him off.

We've lucked out - the Iowa guy tweeting him is one annoying SOB.

@hawkiize: @Reggie_Spearman Look at Syracuse attendance compared to ours. http://t.co/kUc1tLGk. we average 70k a game. #HawkeyeNation

@jmillertime31: @Reggie_Spearman have fun playing in front of an average of 37K never gonna see you in a big time game #syracuse

@hawkbrad55: @UofIHawkeye @hawkiize @Reggie_Spearman #CuseVillage #HawkeyeNation Go Hawks!!!

I kinda like #cusevillage.

Why would any recruit want a twitter page that would be so F-ing annoying ...

@A_Flemm18: @Reggie_Spearman if Iowa has been so gud to u y do they keep signing other LB's? #NoFaithNoTrust #1stcommitment #Illini http://t.co/NDP1o23m

@Derekb1969: @A_Flemm18 @Reggie_Spearman We have 1 full scholarship LB commit, get facts straight. He should know Syracuse already has 3 commited,

@rmhanlon: @Derekb1969 @a_flemm18 @reggie_spearman Dey DE & juco.All LB on team are senoirs. Pretty sure i know more about Cuse than u but thx 4 carin

Haha! If you're having a hard time following, an Illinois fan threw Iowa under the bus for signing other LBs. Then an Iowa fan defended Iowa and threw Cuse under the bus for signing 3 LBs. Then Spearman defended Cuse and his knowledge of our commits. Gotta love twitter recruiting wars !
Spearman didn't defend us. @rmhanlon defended us.

Yeah, you guys do realize that he's just retweeting all of this, right? None of those statements are in his words.

Yeah, you guys do realize that he's just retweeting all of this, right? None of those statements are in his words.

I don't realize. I don't understand in twitter who is ever writing and to whom, or even who anybody is, and then even if I did know who it was and who they were writing it to, I would not understand what they are writing. Twitter to me is the most confusing thing in the world. But I am glad for it, so that those of you who do understand can share useful nuggets of info - but only once someone has decoded it neatly.

However, Malik Brown mentioned that he was impressed by how many followers he's gotten from Tennessee since his offer.

Geez, Iowa people blowing his twitter up.

I like this one: "NY is to far from home. and get overshadowed by the city life"

I wonder how many recruits come to SU thinking they're going to be partying it up in NYC every weekend heh.

My eyes are rolling into the back of my head...

By Jared Shanker | ESPN.com

College coaches don’t know where Chicago Simeon linebacker Reggie Spearman is going. He won’t tell them his decision until he announces it publicly.

But Spearman contends he does not know either.

“No,” he said, “I’m just going to wing it.”

My eyes are rolling into the back of my head...

By Jared Shanker | ESPN.com

College coaches don’t know where Chicago Simeon linebacker Reggie Spearman is going. He won’t tell them his decision until he announces it publicly.

But Spearman contends he does not know either.

“No,” he said, “I’m just going to wing it.”

Didnt we lose a kid to RU a few years ago when he threw up a coin?

Geez, Iowa people blowing his twitter up.

I like this one: "NY is to far from home. and get overshadowed by the city life"

Isn't the kid from Chicago? Pretty sure city life won't scare him.

However, Malik Brown mentioned that he was impressed by how many followers he's gotten from Tennessee since his offer.

yeah and meanwhile people over here will get scolded if they follow and tweet prospects. b/c they might break a rule that is not only unenforceable but there are many more thousands of fans from other schools doing it to. Hell i'd bet coaches themselves are doing it.

I'd be fine with 10,000 syracuse fans tweeting recruits as long as they're smart about it and don't post like it's a syracuse dot com free for all.

Isn't the kid from Chicago? Pretty sure city life won't scare him.

lol - yeah he's got a newspaper article as one of his photos about a Simeon high school basketball game ending in a shootout and a kid being DOA at the hospital.

Make sense that he went to Rutgers then, doesn't it?
Was it Gareef Glashen? I think that was the same year we recruited Harmon Brown as well. Brown I believe is in prison for Grand Theft Auto and Glashen's buried on the RU depth chart. Craziness.

There HAS to be a better way to make a decision than upchucking a quarter...
It's probably a much better alternative than swallowing the quarter and hunting for it later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom