Rehfuss entering the transfer portal | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Rehfuss entering the transfer portal

Keep in mind SU previously had a FOGO committed from Minn who decomitted and the current frosh Savage is from Oregon.
Whoops realized I am mixing up Savage with a recruit in 2021 making the rounds at fogo camps (Jack Fine). Good to see, and seemingly a departure from past fogo strategies.

Keep in mind SU previously had a FOGO committed from Minn who decomitted and the current frosh Savage is from Oregon.
The minny kid was beast I remember his highlights, where is he now?

that Savage made a good impression in the fall.

Bit primitive but fierce

Yup heard the same, Staff liked what they saw and if not for the current 1-2 combo would likely have seen some draws this season.

Except Ierlan was the opposite of an under the radar FoGo.

He was All Greater Rochester Player of the Year and a 2x AGR selection.

Victor played a lot of top teams regardless of Class and he was a regular on the club circuit.

I’m not mentioning any of this to justify any hurt feelings. I don’t think TD is still salty toward SU (or that he ever was).

Cuse recruits Penn Yan and Canandaigua well. Victor is tough because there is a lot of money and ego that may look down on SU academically.

I wonder how different Trimboli’s recruitment might’ve been if he stayed in Greece rather than transfer to Victor.

It didn’t surprise me much that Andre resigned. Victor town lacrosse is a perfect case study of psycho youth sports culture.

i remember when victor was a hick town

JFC

What the hell is wrong with people ...

Hopefully not any lax guys. It's a dumb move but as T-Mark noted with college kids it's a matter of when not if they will do something dumb or something that will always you shake your head. Parties and peer pressure can make people lose all common sense.

Hopefully not any lax guys. It's a dumb move but as T-Mark noted with college kids it's a matter of when not if they will do something dumb or something that will always you shake your head. Parties and peer pressure can make people lose all common sense.
No excuse. We are college students and adults. Mask up. Stop making excuses for people my age. We are mature. They need the grow the fluck up for once

No excuse. We are college students and adults. Mask up. Stop making excuses for people my age. We are mature. They need the grow the fluck up for once

Some will but unfortunately a decent amount simply won't. Its an issue at college's across the country including Hobart and John's Hopkins just recently. Not taking a shot at you but all the hand-wringing in the world isn't going to stop teenagers from partying.

Some will but unfortunately a decent amount simply won't. Its an issue at college's across the country including Hobart and John's Hopkins just recently. Not taking a shot at you but all the hand-wringing in the world isn't going to stop teenagers from partying.
What is shameful is that there are a LOT of college students who are taking this seriously and doing the right things and they're getting screwed by all of the knuckleheads who won't.
And this goes for the general adult population as well. Most decent people wear masks and socially distance. But, I still see a bunch of buttheads with chin straps. Smh,smh, SMH.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom