Reid, Crennell, Lovie already shitcanned... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Reid, Crennell, Lovie already shitcanned...

Hold onto your hats. Marrones name will sure to surface somewhere. Gotta figure gailey and others will also get punk slipped...
Howard Simon in buffalo 550 am mentioned Marrone today.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I personally think the ACC games will have an impact on attendance. All (okay, maybe just a lot) of the people I know that are fair weather attending fans, will be much more likely to attend a game that involves ACC matchups than with the old BE teams. They had no connection with most of the BE teams and the matchups created no internal excitement. ACC matchups are a different story.

I wish somebody would offer me the San Diego job, once Turner is fired.
Can I be one of your assistant's at least for a year? I think I could handle the paycheck. BTW if you become coach, get rid of hothead Rivers - he needs a new home!

I am normally pretty pessismistic regarding attendance for football but for next season, I think we might see a significant increase in attendance.

When trying to sell season tickets, there is a huge difference selling a team that lost its last 5 games versus a team that won 6 of its last 7. Especially when the team has one of the most high scoring, fast paced and entertaining offenses in the country. Add in the newness that comes with playing in the ACC for the first time (don't think it will make a huge impact but it should help) and I think we sell 2 or 4 thousand extra season tickets right off the bat. If we beat Penn State in the opener, as I think we might, and if we have a decent season, which I think we might, we might end up averaging 43 or 44K. Regardless, I think we increase attendance by a couple of thousands per game.

It could be better, it should be better but it is going to take a few years of sustained winning and entertaining football before we start getting sellouts again.

I'm going to buy the El Cheapo season's again next year. I haven't had them since the Dark Times, but it's time to stop with the single game garbage and go all in.

That's the spirit...

Seriously, What?

Just telling it like it is... Hey I have 4 seasons, donate, travel, and a actually bought 2 other seasons from a board member but I think Syracuse fans blow.. They are front running bullshit fans who don't deserve big time bcs football. I think Marrone underestimated how bad our fanbase sucks and would not blame him one bit for packing up and leaving. He owes this program or its bs fans anything...

As I have said, bitch all you want but support the program, if you don't you have no right to bitch in my opinion

Just telling it like it is... Hey I have 4 seasons, donate, travel, and a actually bought 2 other seasons from a board member but I think Syracuse fans blow.. They are front running bullshit fans who don't deserve big time bcs football. I think Marrone underestimated how bad our fanbase sucks and would not blame him one bit for packing up and leaving. He owes this program or its bs fans anything...

As I have said, bitch all you want but support the program, if you don't you have no right to bitch in my opinion

Fans are fans, but I understand what you're saying. Still, I don't think Marrone thinks the way you do. We'll see.

A lot of truth there.

A lot of truth there.

He knew. He said as much to me.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online