Reinforcements

GoSU96

Living Legend
I would think based on information Wax will be back by Pitt

Barnes maybe this week

JRS was on the field

Ross, hopefully by Pitt

Perry played a couple this week so that’s a good sign

Dave W traveled and was dressed, did get a handful of snaps last week.

status for James is unknown.

Nixon -he traveled but was on the ortho cart. Can’t imagine if it was year ending he’d be on the trip. Maybe Nov?

Haynes - doubtful in my opinion.

Barnes maybe this week

JRS was on the field

Ross, hopefully by Pitt

Nixon -he traveled but was on the ortho cart. Can’t imagine if it was year ending he’d be on the trip. Maybe Nov?

You probably don't know but will we see Haynes again? And by that I mean, ever?

Barnes maybe this week

JRS was on the field

Ross, hopefully by Pitt

Don't expect James will play anymore this year, and maybe not again here.

Really wish someone had some inside knowledge here. If he’s done I’d rather know now and stop wondering or hoping. And I truly hope the coaches are doing everything they can to bring him back.

Barnes maybe this week

JRS was on the field

Ross, hopefully by Pitt

We need them sooner than Pitt.

Something you’ve heard or just a “feeling”
Just a feeling, dressed, and then goes back and comes back out in sweats. Didn't play last week when Fran made the statement about a freshman coming to him about taking a Red shirt.

Just a feeling, dressed, and then goes back and comes back out in sweats. Didn't play last week when Fran made the statement about a freshman coming to him about taking a Red shirt.

Fran gets mad because some freshman wanted to redshirt, then chases a kid off the field who wants to play?

Why did James even make the trip then.

How about James has some undisclosed injury, tried to warm up and couldn't go 100%, and the staff told him not to risk further injury and take the game off.

I believe he will be on the team next year and hopefully a big part of it. Fran took a flyer on this kid as he has something that only a handful of people possess which is world class speed. I'm sure he needs to learn football and if so a RS will work for him. I don't think that Fran would allow a kid who was not going to play this year travel to Vegas and possibly be disruptive to the other players. Rather i think he brought him as a reward and to show him he is a part of the future. I look at him traveling as a huge positive.

I think he'll be back next season but it wouldn't shock me to find out he had to withdraw this semester or something like that.

Fran gets mad because some freshman wanted to redshirt, then chases a kid off the field who wants to play?

Why did James even make the trip then.

How about James has some undisclosed injury, tried to warm up and couldn't go 100%, and the staff told him not to risk further injury and take the game off.
Yeah that sounds a helluva lot more likely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom