Religous Nutjobs | Syracusefan.com

Religous Nutjobs

cpatrocks

Starter
Why do those religous nutjobs think that it's a good idea to harrass the fans walking up the hill to an SU game?

:crazy:

I have not been to a bb game at the Dome this year. Please elaborate.

Why do those religous nutjobs think that it's a good idea to harrass the fans walking up the hill to an SU game?

the fire and brimstone guy? he's something else.

I have not been to a bb game at the Dome this year. Please elaborate.
there are a couple guys right at the end of s. crouse ave who like to tell everyone theyre going to hell and we live in a damned nation and all that fun stuff you wanna hear as youre walking to the dome.

call obama.

hes all about revoking religous freedom these days.

Oh Lord

Usually there is just one guy, but I've been seeing two as of late. They hang out just up the hill (toward the Dome) from Marshall Street either along Crouse Ave. or at its corner with Waverly. My priest likes the Orange, so I think I'm OK attending a game or three. LOL

Because for they have a sure-fire audience walking by that will hear their "message" for about 15 seconds.

I have been to just about every game and havent seen anyone but I dont go into the dome from that way.

the fire and brimstone guy? he's something else.
We have one of those guys in Boston too..it is rare that he isn't at a sporting event telling everyone they are going to hell. But, that is his right.

One thing that really bugs me about them is that they assume you aren't religious. They assume everybody's going to hell but them.

One thing that really bugs me about them is that they assume you aren't religious. They assume everybody's going to hell but them.

that's what bugs me the most too - one of them tried to hand me a flier one time and I politely said "no, thanks" and he screams - "You're Going to hell" ---- I'm going to hell for not taking a flier? thanks for that.

I tell them, "I will be praying for you" they really hate that.
they also dont like it if you pull an ashton broyld on them either

that's what bugs me the most too - one of them tried to hand me a flier one time and I politely said "no, thanks" and he screams - "You're Going to hell" ---- I'm going to hell for not taking a flier? thanks for that.

I would have pulled an Elaine Benes from Seinfeld and gave him the horns.

Because that's where the people are.

It's Obama's fault. Give me a f%$ing break. Throw contraceptives at them cause their parents should have used them.

I dont think they should be allowed to use a megaphone like that. Isnt a guy screaming into a microphone considered disturbing the peace? I cant hear myself think when I walk by those guys

Devils.jpg

I dont think they should be allowed to use a megaphone like that. Isnt a guy screaming into a microphone considered disturbing the peace? I cant hear myself think when I walk by those guys

Probably, but when 30,000 fans will be screaming, shouting and otherwise enjoying the victory in a couple of short hours, I think the police are willing to bend a little.

It's Obama's fault. Give me a f%$ing break. Throw contraceptives at them cause their parents should have used them.

Everything is the president's fault. When Bush was president, everything was his fault. When Clinton was president, everything was his fault. When Daddy Bush was president...well, you get the idea. Obama just needs to suck it up and deal with it. Everything is his fault until a new president is sworn in, at which time we will all blame the new president for everything. We are AMERICANS, it is our God given right to blame the president!

During the GROB days I'd answer "We're Syracuse football fans. Can hell really be any worse?"

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

I get a kick out of these people! Them and the people who knock on my door and try to get me to join their church. I'm curious about their close rate, I can't imagine that it's better than 1 in 500. I wish that the aliens that created us would come down and let us know already, it's gonna be great when the entire world freaks out after they find out that the religion they were following was a creation by man

Why would they care if you go to Milford?
i meant it as the thing ashton did after a high school bball game that got him into a little trouble

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom