Religous Nutjobs | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Religous Nutjobs

Yes - short, friendly African-American guy. Come on, he's not that bad!
Love how he yells holler back and has it written on the side of his guitar. He has some good sayings!

lived with some hard drinking guys years ago-it was called house of viking -

one day some religious nuts came by and we invited them in-house was trashed with empty beer cans pizza box's ect

they turned around and never came back-

i think they told all thge others because they would give that house a wide berth when they walked by-almost like the devil resided on the front lawn

The scariest thing about those nut jobs is that they have recruited young followers. They had a fairly attractive 20-something chick and a couple younger dudes working with them during football season. Blows my mind that younger people fall for this crap

call obama.

hes all about revoking religous freedom these days.

Oh Lord

Your nic is "Kaiser" and you don't understand why 'Catholic' HMO's should be required to offer non-discriminatory health insurance?

Why do those religous nutjobs think that it's a good idea to harrass the fans walking up the hill to an SU game?

Not just before games; one of another of these lunatics hang out many days on campus; they are those who live with fear-based ideas of religion.
They prey on the students with their ranting; they are just lucky that no one has punched them out yet. lol

Clown crusaders embracing their out-of-touch notion of spiritual beliefs.
Whenever I hear or see them I think of this song.

Send in the clowns pic.jpg

Not sure what is more repulsive... these guys, or 'The Green Recliner'.

I find that these people are new to God and likewise newfound zeal, but usually don't really know a lot. I like to engage them and ask pointed questions. They are almost always new to faith and were crackheads just a few years back. I also actually enjoy talking to Jehovah's witnesses' and Mormons when they come around to the house. They always leave of their own volition after a few minutes.
It is actually rare you can get in a discussion of religion these days outside of those scenarios in social situations.

Relax. It's part of the atmosphere. Kind of fun. Sort of like the guitar player.

Dude, Eli IS a religion.

I recently was ecstatic to find a recording I got from him years back of Eli's Alleyway, M-Street Strut, and Anna Mae, the song about his dead mom.

Dude, Eli IS a religion.

I recently was ecstatic to find a recording I got from him years back of Eli's Alleyway, M-Street Strut, and Anna Mae, the song about his dead mom.
Do you know where you can buy one of his cds? I asked him after a game and he told me I could purchase one of some website but I can't remember what the site was.

Dude, Eli IS a religion.

I know Eli's Alleyway! I love that guy --- it's a shame that Eli got lumped into this thread - he deserves his own thread.

The problem is, though, that Obama still thinks everything in W's fault. Does he even realize he's President and that the buck stops with him?

As for the religious freaks on the hill, gladly take his pamphlet and then put your lighter too it right in front of him. Tell him you're unleashing the fiery power of hell upon him and curse him a Hoyas fan.

Yes, because Obama is the only President in history to ever blame his predecessor? GHW Bush still blamed Jimmy Carter for the economy 12 years after the fact. Its politics...its what they ALL do!

As for the religious solicitors, I once dated a "former" Jehovah's Witness & she explained that as kids, they used to leave their Sunday services & head to different neighborhoods to "spread the word"...whether they liked it or not! She hated doing it, but the peer/parental pressure was too much. The kids who knocked on the most doors were applauded, while the "lazy" ones were ridiculed.
She was good in bed though...(sigh)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom