Remember Colt Brennan?? | Syracusefan.com

Remember Colt Brennan??

DoubleDee

All American
The nearly Orange quarterback who ended up at U of Hawaii, and had a pretty nice college career? He was slated to be the quarterback of the newly formed LA KISS arena FB team. As of now, before the season even starts, he is off the roster due to doctors detecting a traumatic brain injury. Too bad for him. None of this matters to us of course, but some who remember the story of this kid potentially coming here may find it an interesting "where are they now?" kind if story. Btw, I only know this because I'm a KISS fan, and get this info via their twitter feeds.

Attachments

• image-1877789147.jpg
    image-1877789147.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 111
There was an issue about Colt walking into a sleeping girl's dorm room and ahem, pleasing himself.

That Hawaii team he was on was so much fun to watch. That was one of those June Jones air-raid special offenses that was unstoppable on NCAA Football video games.

Ah Colt Brennan and Ray Rice. What could have been

Those in glass houses...

If you are inferring that I have been arrested for lewd conduct, you should look elsewhere(in the mirror perhaps?) . Not killing the kid, just countering the post that mentioned a goatee issue. Colt had a much bigger issue that halted his transfer to SU.

brennan also got into a terrible car accident a couple years ago if i remember correctly. the diagnosis may come from that

Thanks for the update - I like to hear about former SU related players.

The nearly Orange quarterback who ended up at U of Hawaii, and had a pretty nice college career? He was slated to be the quarterback of the newly formed LA KISS arena FB team. As of now, before the season even starts, he is off the roster due to doctors detecting a traumatic brain injury. Too bad for him. None of this matters to us of course, but some who remember the story of this kid potentially coming here may find it an interesting "where are they now?" kind if story. Btw, I only know this because I'm a KISS fan, and get this info via their twitter feeds.

There was an issue about Colt walking into a sleeping girl's dorm room and ahem, pleasing himself.
From Wiki ...
"On January 28, 2004, Brennan entered the dorm room of a female CU student, uninvited, and, according to the victim, "exposed himself and fondled her,"[4] a charge which Brennan denied.[5] Brennan, who was intoxicated at the time of the incident, was arrested and eventually convicted of charges of felony burglary and trespassing[6] (serving one week in jail along with probation until he graduated from college), but a guilty verdict for unlawful sexual contact was vacated by the court for lack of evidence.[3] Brennan was court ordered to take a polygraph test about the incident and passed. He later showed those results to Saddleback College President Richard McCullough.[7] After the incident, which occurred during a period of time when CU was experiencing accusations of sex crimes and wild recruiting parties involving several athletes, he was kicked off the team."