Remember When | Syracusefan.com

Remember When

SUskibum

All Conference
We brought in a competent dedicated special team coach and the ST unit went from a dumpster fire in the first 2 years to a strength in 2018-2020

And we replaced Cavanaugh and our OL stopped being a dumpster fire (went to average when healthy in 1 year)

And we replaced Ward and our defense stopped being a dumpster fire (went to average in year one and good in year 2 when healthy)

The same thing is about to happen to our offense and quarterback (and special teams…again)

Bobby Boucher showed up at halftime and the muddogs won the bourbon bowl!
And what color jerseys did the South Central Louisiana State University Mud Dogs wear in that most famous of games?

Coincidence? I think NOT!

We’re going to be the Mud dogs in the bourbon bowl tonight.

And what color jerseys did the South Central Louisiana State University Mud Dogs wear in that most famous of games?

Coincidence? I think NOT!
1662225219187.jpeg

We brought in a competent dedicated special team coach and the ST unit went from a dumpster fire in the first 2 years to a strength in 2018-2020

And we replaced Cavanaugh and our OL stopped being a dumpster fire (went to average when healthy in 1 year)

And we replaced Ward and our defense stopped being a dumpster fire (went to average in year one and good in year 2 when healthy)

The same thing is about to happen to our offense and quarterback (and special teams…again)
I read this…. (Then casually place a pillow strategically on my lap) nothing to see here ! Hahaha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom