Request for game rewatchers | Syracusefan.com

Request for game rewatchers

Millhouse

Living Legend
I'd love to know what the passing game was like when Neal was in the game. Didn't watch that closely and I could be way off but I suspect it was terrible, even worse than when he wasn't

my goal is to suck it up and watch again.

I did it yesterday, although I wasn't able to watch all of it live on Saturday.

Just so many mistakes. Blatant, easy to see mistakes. Killed us. WR/TE drops all over the place. Punt Return drop that was just a killer. Defense had been so good up to that point, but one big play after that turnover changed everything. Missed FG, which I'm not sure why we even tried in the first place.

Refs did blow a couple easy ones. The two offsides calls were so blatantly missed. I think there should have also been either PI or D Hold on the 3rd down after the Thomas pick. Dungey threw a pass for Ish to jump for. Debatable whether or not he could have grabbed it, but not debatable that he couldn't jump while his jersey was being held.

WR and Pierce should be at the machine this week getting footballs fired at their hands for about 4 hours a day. Until they are bleeding.

Last edited:
I couldnt get a decent feed Sat most of the game.. And I cant get a decent feed today at work either, it runs and crashes.

I couldnt get a decent feed Sat most of the game.. And I cant get a decent feed today at work either, it runs and crashes.

Saturday was impossible for me at my house. Yesterday it worked, but if I ever paused the game, and then the iPad locked, the feed ended and I had to start over again, using the scroll bar to find where I was previously.

The WatchESPN App is in desperate need of some updates. A plus 10 seconds, minus 10 seconds would be helpful. Right now, it's just minus 30 seconds, nothing for plus. If you want to move anything forward you have the scroll bar that jumps 5 minutes when you touch it.

Saturday was impossible for me at my house. Yesterday it worked, but if I ever paused the game, and then the iPad locked, the feed ended and I had to start over again, using the scroll bar to find where I was previously.

The WatchESPN App is in desperate need of some updates. A plus 10 seconds, minus 10 seconds would be helpful. Right now, it's just minus 30 seconds, nothing for plus. If you want to move anything forward you have the scroll bar that jumps 5 minutes when you touch it.

agreed, this App is in desperate need of upgrades. I struggle a lot with picture quality even with a great signal. I assume it's an App problem since I don't have the same thing happening with the movie streaming apps.

they have serious issues.. maybe we need an AD with connections to pass along feedback. Normally I just download the game so i can FF and play it in another app but this game is really screwed up.. Part of it is the ACC network uses something a bit different, but the buffering is bad.

and if you watch movies you will see Amazon has a way better buffer than netflix it uses way less bandwidth for the same signal quality. ESPn is by far the worst.

they have serious issues.. maybe we need an AD with connections to pass along feedback. Normally I just download the game so i can FF and play it in another app but this game is really screwed up.. Part of it is the ACC network uses something a bit different, but the buffering is bad.

and if you watch movies you will see Amazon has a way better buffer than netflix it uses way less bandwidth for the same signal quality. ESPn is by far the worst.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the majority of ACC Network Plus games are produced/directed by individual schools. I could completely be making this up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom