Rewriting History | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Rewriting History

A few years ago, we were playing at Pitt. I don’t remember the score; but Cuse was dominating. Dungey’s progress was stopped, it seems like 5 seconds later the refs declared it was a fumble. The beginning of the end.

A few years ago, we were playing at Pitt. I don’t remember the score; but Cuse was dominating. Dungey’s progress was stopped, it seems like 5 seconds later the refs declared it was a fumble. The beginning of the end.

That was also the 2018 season. Based on this thread, you could argue the team was potentially two plays from having an 11-1 regular season.

Was that the same game that their otherwise pedestrian FG kicker broke the Heinz field FG distance record and couldn’t miss?

Was that the same game that their otherwise pedestrian FG kicker broke the Heinz field FG distance record and couldn’t miss?
Twice. Right. In. Front. Of. Us.

Honorable mention to the UNC kicker who kicked three 50+ yard field goals in the Dome circa 2003.

Edit: 2002, apparently: Here’s the start of the game story;

SYRACUSE, N.Y. - Darian Durant threw two touchdown passes in the fourth quarter and Dan Orner kicked field goals from 51, 52 and a school-record 55 yards as North Carolina beat Syracuse 30-22 Saturday night.

Last edited:
i remember there being a ball busting missed called vs Clemson in death valley 2018, but can’t remember specifically what it was.

We win that game we may have headed to the BCS playoffs after likely winning the ACC.
Ineligible man downfield. Terrible call. That was my pick as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom