Rick Nash officially a Ranger | Syracusefan.com

Rick Nash officially a Ranger

NailstheCusefan12

All American
For Dubinsky, Erixon, Anisimov, and a 1st. I like the deal for the Rangers, especially considering the year Dubinsky just had.

Yeah, Nash is a game-changer for a Rangers team that struggles to score, his stats have never quite matched the hype, but he's got a boatload of talent. It's a bit to give up, but honestly less than I would have guessed the Jackets would have gotten for him.

Yeah, Nash is a game-changer for a Rangers team that struggles to score, his stats have never quite matched the hype, but he's got a boatload of talent. It's a bit to give up, but honestly less than I would have guessed the Jackets would have gotten for him.
It'll help playing on a line with some legitimate talent around him and some defensive talent behind him. He's going to have a great year, IMO. And I think they made out well in terms of what they gave up. The talk always seemed to be that Columbus would get one of McDonagh, MDZ, Stepan, or Kreider in return and didn't get any of them.

Yeah, I never heard his name mentioned much in the rumors, but I still figured Kreider was gone if this deal (or one for Bobby Ryan) got done. It's still a hit, but much lighter than I expected.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom