Right now | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Right now

They will have to overseed us or them to do it. Lot of basketball left, I know, but I can't see how it will work if we remain on a similar trajectory. UW, if they win their league tourney, are probably a 3 or 4 seed. If they're going to try to get that matchup, it will have to be in the second round or whatever they're calling it now. If they're a 3, we're a 7 or 10. If they're a 4, we're a 5.
Well right now Bracketmatrix has them on the 8/9 line and projected as the PAC autobid winner.

I don’t know how much of a bump they’ll get if they win the PAC12 Tournament but that conference is such a joke it won’t be much.

UW could conceivably finish 28-6. I think that's a 5 seed, which shows you how trash the PAC-12 is, but if the committee is desperate for a match-up, they'll have to either overseed us or them, as I say.

I just looked at their schedule, and I honestly don't see a single good win.

Uh-oh. Chucky follows up good games with at least 2 horrendous stinkers. So yeah look out for Monday.

If Washington wins their conference tournament they will be a 6 seed or better.

The committee always over values winning conference tournaments regardless of the level of competition. At least for the power 5/6.

If Washington wins their conference tournament they will be a 6 seed or better.

The committee always over values winning conference tournaments regardless of the level of competition. At least for the power 5/6.

Their best win all year is at Oregon. If they win all remaining games then likely a 7 seed. If they lose at Stanford and one more I think they are closer to a 9 or 10 seed.

this has to be final season for danny manning, right? i know it's hard to win at wake, but c'mon
He actually got a contract extension if you can believe that. Was surprised to learn that listening Friday to Brent Axe show. I thought he was on hot seat too. WF seems to think he is a good recruiter. W-L record not good though.

You’ve been working on that all season haven’t you?
NO! It was an automatic response to Cuse House’s “nimble” comment, and I wrote it in 5 seconds.

Now, it took me HOURS to write lyrics about our team to a “Hamilton” song, but that little couplet got me ten times the likes I had for that! Ha ha ha! Sheesh, if I knew you guys were so easy to please . . . :cool:

Last edited:
NO! It was an automatic response to Cuse House’s “nimble” comment, and I wrote it in 5 seconds.

Now, it took me HOURS to write lyrics about our team to a “Hamilton” song, but that little couplet got me ten times the likes I had for that! Ha ha ha! Sheesh, if I knew you guys were so easy to please . . . :cool:
Syrfan syndrome....Come up with some brilliant extremely well thought post and...crickets, jot something down you picked up from your 3 year old and your showered with likes.

this has to be final season for danny manning, right? i know it's hard to win at wake, but c'mon
I think I heard they owe him $6M if they fire him

Wake's AD announced his retirement tonight. He'll be replaced by John Currie, former AD at Tennessee. He had an, uh, interesting stint in Knoxville.

Encouraging thing about this game was dominating while shooting terribly from 3. I don’t think we have done that this year or certainly not in a conference game.

Encouraging thing about this game was dominating while shooting terribly from 3. I don’t think we have done that this year or certainly not in a conference game.

I think a lot of it had to do with Hughes looking to drive! He played a great game!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom