Ringo Starr to appear at Turning Stone | Syracusefan.com

Ringo Starr to appear at Turning Stone

I've seen Ringo several times and he puts on a great entertaining show. And his All Star band is always full of highlights. This tour he has Steve Lukather (Toto), Todd Rundgren, Richard Page (Mr. Mister) and Gregg Rolie (Santana and Journey). The band members will sing and play their hits and Ringo will sing his hits. Lot of fun. In the past his band members have included when I saw them Joe Walsh, Burton Cummings, Rundgren, Dave Edmunds, Billy Thorpe, Edgar Winter, Nils Lofgren, Paul Carrack, Rick Derringer etc. Despite the published lineup don't be surprised if Joe Walsh shows up if he's in the area. Great show to take the kids to (or grandkids;).

I've seen Ringo several times and he puts on a great entertaining show. And his All Star band is always full of highlights. This tour he has Steve Lukather (Toto), Todd Rundgren, Richard Page (Mr. Mister) and Gregg Rolie (Santana and Journey). The band members will sing and play their hits and Ringo will sing his hits. Lot of fun. In the past his band members have included when I saw them Joe Walsh, Burton Cummings, Rundgren, Dave Edmunds, Billy Thorpe, Edgar Winter, Nils Lofgren, Paul Carrack, Rick Derringer etc. Despite the published lineup don't be surprised if Joe Walsh shows up if he's in the area. Great show to take the kids to (or grandkids;).
Thanks for that review/preview

Have been mulling whether or not to get tickets.

Last nights CBS special showed that both Ringo and Paul can still bring it in their 70's

Amazing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom