RIP Kirk Douglas | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

RIP Kirk Douglas

A guy I dated from Syracuse, many moons ago, his father was Kirk Douglas’ roommate at St Lawrence. They were both on the wrestling team and kept in loose contact for decades.

Amos was a 1985 TV movie with Elizabeth Montgomery:

A guy I dated from Syracuse, many moons ago, his father was Kirk Douglas’ roommate at St Lawrence. They were both on the wrestling team and kept in loose contact for decades.
Probably knows a family friend who dated him in college. Althea Eannace ' can't remember her maiden name. Always said he was a great guy.

Just found out from my wife about his alleged rape of a young Natalie Wood. Yeesh

Just found out from my wife about his alleged rape of a young Natalie Wood. Yeesh

Backstory: Did Robert Downey Jr. Really Just Accuse Kirk Douglas of a Brutal Rape?

There used to be a discussion of the rumors under this You-Tube post, saying that the incident occurred at this time or had already occurred. People were trying to discern their attitude toward each other in this clip. Kirk is right behind Natalie who is sitting on the couch. Obviously, it's a public presentation so there's unlikely to be anything overt between them. The comments have since been deleted been deleted:

Though I don't know so much about Kirk Douglas and don't hold these movies in any special regard, I always thought this was extraordinarily witty and classy of him: How the hell have you done it?

Neat website, by the way.

Though I don't know so much about Kirk Douglas and don't hold these movies in any special regard, I always thought this was extraordinarily witty and classy of him: How the hell have you done it?

Neat website, by the way.

Coop always said that people wish they could be a nice, easy going guy like him but that they didn't know how hard it was to be him.

Douglas was a much more skilled actor than Cooper.

Sad

My British Aunt worked for him as a maid back in the late 50’s/early 60’s. He was a very nice man. My cousin graduated from Hollywood High. He treated my Aunt and cousin very well

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom