RIP Pearl | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

RIP Pearl

I don't think I've ever seen this side of Boeheim before. It shows how much he cares about his players, and how Boeheim is about so much more than just basketball.

It really does. It's no accident how many guys still follow the program and still show up at the games - even guys who it may have seemed he didn't have the best relationship with.

I remember when the Pearl played. What a treat that was! His legacy will always live. God bless The Pearl and his family. I bet he's in heaven right now, probably making full court shots, and OE is just in awe.

I told my colleagues at work I'm having an allergy attack. I've used almost an entire box of tissues. JB's press conference killed me.
Killed me too.

"He's one of a kind (sniffle). We're fortunate...(choking back tears)...that we had him here..(wimper)...(taps podium in a final salute and exits before the waterfalls)"

MSOrange said:
Now that's a tribute coming from the Magic man.

Amazing how so many non-SU players, media, and fans paying their respects to Pearl. Just further shows he was a legend to everyone.

FYI, local Ch3 and Niko will have an interview with Gene Waldron, a former teammate and great friend of Pearls, on the news this evening.

image.jpg

RIP Pearl!

I know it's been posted before but I'm posting one of his highlight videos again. The last couple minutes are amazing. Dribbling through 3-4 players, breaking ankles, and of course the half court shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom